Negreanu Open H.o.r.s.e At Poker Stars

The Negreanu Open is back at Poker Stars and tonight is the first official night of the Third Quarter Leaderboard.Tonight at 9:00 PM ET is $10+$1 H.O.R.S.E , tournament number 54746548 in the Private Tournaments area.Password for all Negreanu Opens is fcpfcpThe structure will allow for a ton of play and won't be the turbo version that is available if you set up your own private tournament.Here's a link to DNA's post about the Neg O's at Starshttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=103249

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to returning to the weekly tournaments.What do the O.R.S. and E. stand for again?(jk, kind of)

I'm looking forward to returning to the weekly tournaments.What do the O.R.S. and E. stand for again?(jk, kind of)
Hold'em Omaha high-low Razz (Seven card stud low) Stud (Seven card stud high) Eight-or-better (Seven card stud high-low)
Hold'em Omaha high-low Razz (Seven card stud low) Stud (Seven card stud high) Eight-or-better (Seven card stud high-low)
Do you have any strategy articles on these games?
I really was just kidding there. The "kind of" was a warning to watch out for some major donkey plays (which means I'll be a favorite on Stars)

Is there any specific registration process to be a part of the Neg-O?Or do you simply register for the tourneys and play?Now that this is on stars, I might donate to you sharks!!

Do you have any strategy articles on these games?
i offer phone consultation for $699 an hour. you should see a positive ROI in less then 4 years.
Is there any specific registration process to be a part of the Neg-O?Or do you simply register for the tourneys and play?Now that this is on stars, I might donate to you sharks!!
the bolded one. simply playing will automatically put you on the leaderboard
i offer phone consultation for $699 an hour. you should see a positive ROI in less then 4 years.
What's the number?
when do we get to play deuce to seven? :club:
Why would you care you'd just brick out and cry :D
Why would you care you'd just brick out and cry :D
stfu, i'm up 100 bets in an hour today, ugly! :club: (online is apparently less rigged than live for me)
im no good at H.O.R.S.E but what the hell im in. do the normal neg-o's start tomorrow also?
Yes, the regular Wednesday No Limit Hold Em Neg O's start tomorrow.
when do we get to play deuce to seven? :club:
You got back that quick?
yea, i got pissed and headed back on saturday, and despite one-lane traffic through most of nebraska, i still made it back for the roommate's birthday. we had beers. mmmm, beers.