My Etiquette.... Reasons And Apology

I posted this on 2p2 also but want the whole poker community to know that I'm truely sorry and apologize....Anyway, this is what I wanted to say... I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition. I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies. A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be. I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down. As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds. So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends. Thanks, BIf anyone has any comments/kind words/advice please pm me and I will get back to you.

PRANK CALLER! PRANK CALLER!!But in case it isn't: get well soon.

Sadly Brandi this post will probably fill with posts of jokes and cheap shots. I actually know and respect some of the people who you have or are having issues with in the poker scene. But all of that aside I hope you heal fully and get your life back together soon.

Sadly Brandi this post will probably fill with posts of jokes and cheap shots. I actually know and respect some of the people who you have or are having issues with in the poker scene. But all of that aside I hope you heal fully and get your life back together soon.
Thanks for the kind words yeffy.
I knew I would catch alot of sht for this post but I'm really not a bad person, I don't want a bad reputation in the poker world.
If you are truly that ill right now, bedrest and fluids are going to do you a lot more good than spending your wee hours of the morning trying to find validation from anonymous teenagers over a poker forum. Trust me on that. :club:
My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition. A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care.
Always the victim, never the bride.Poor, poor Brandi Hawbaker.

My gland has been swollen for a few days too actually. Luckily i'm not puking blood, but it's still annoying, and I wheez (how do you spell that?) when I breathe deep. Definitely not fun, though it seems to be slowly going away.

Is this La Hawbaker? If so, HI THERE! I wish you a speedy recovery and I won't even question the veracity of the details of your post. Suffice to say, and I'm sure you realise this, much (OK, some) of the drama surrounding you is your own responsibility and I hope you can get through this into a clearer, better space. I do't pretend to truly "know" what's going on with you, but I've had some experience in this area before, so I recognise some of the symptoms.Rise above, BrandiRose, rise above...