Ok, so I'm throwing a big party at my place for my 21st birthday on Thursday, and am planning on making two large containers of party drinks. One thing of jungle juice is already taken care of in terms of the things I would need for it. The other idea my friend had, was a gin bucket, which I have no idea how to make. She said she thought all that was involved was a handle of gin, 2 bottles of sprite, and fresh lemons and limes chopped up, squeezed, and thrown in. Multiply that by whatever number you choose, depending on the size of the container. She said she wasn't 100% on it though, so I'm wondering if any of you assholes have any expertise in the gin bucket department, and could help me out with the ingredients.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I really like gin, but a lot of people don't. You may not want to make a large quantity due to it's very distinctive flavor.I suggest Sangria (red wine, citrus fruits and sugar-look for online recipes). Another good drink that may scale nicely is the Washingon Apple: 50/50 Crown(well bourbon is okay) and Apple Pucker and then add Cranberry Juice to taste. Just have glasses of ice ready, or use less cran and put a stack of plastic shot glasses or those silly test tube thingies next to it.

You know how I know you're gay?
Actuary you jerk, you know I'm a girl! I'm allowed to suggest drinks with fruit.

HACKOR SCHORR AND LOTS OF IT!

Actuary you jerk, you know I'm a girl! I'm allowed to suggest drinks with fruit.
im a girl and i think fruity drinks are kinda gaybut they are delicious
im a girl and i think fruity drinks are kinda gaybut they are delicious
Okay, they are kinda gay, but while I love a good gin and tonic, I understand that youngish partyers, especially the hot young female types that warfare may want to see get wasted and suggestible are going to prefer something delicious and fruity that goes down easy in large quantities. He wants them to keep tipping it back, not to sip it because it's a strong, manly type drink.
Okay, they are kinda gay, but while I love a good gin and tonic, I understand that youngish partyers, especially the hot young female types that warfare may want to see get wasted and suggestible are going to prefer something delicious and fruity that goes down easy in large quantities. He wants them to keep tipping it back, not to sip it because it's a strong, manly type drink.
u win.I was just joking all i really drink is fruity drinks anywayehh well they are still gay
She said she wasn't 100% on it though, so I'm wondering if any of you assholes have any expertise in the gin bucket department, and could help me out with the ingredients.
I was ready to help, but then you called me an asshole, so no dice.(Okay...I'm seriously not familiar with the drink. That said, there's an excellent feature on...webtender?...that lets you select all of the alcohol and ingredients that you have and then spits out a long list of drinks you can make.)

Recipe I found with a 2 second Google attempt, never made it but it sounds pretty tasty to me.1 liter Beefeater® gin1 can frozen fruit punch1 can frozen lemonade concentrate1 can frozen limeade concentrate1 bottle diced cherriesFor the full effect you should use a large folgers coffee can or a metal bucket. First, fill the can half full with ice and add the gin(the whole bottle). Next, add the concentrates and cherries. Finally, shake the can until it's ready to drink.Also, WTF man, the roundeyed white devils aren't allowed at your party?

Ok, so I'm throwing a big party at my place for my 21st birthday on Thursday, and am planning on making two large containers of party drinks. One thing of jungle juice is already taken care of in terms of the things I would need for it. The other idea my friend had, was a gin bucket, which I have no idea how to make. She said she thought all that was involved was a handle of gin, 2 bottles of sprite, and fresh lemons and limes chopped up, squeezed, and thrown in. Multiply that by whatever number you choose, depending on the size of the container. She said she wasn't 100% on it though, so I'm wondering if any of you assholes have any expertise in the gin bucket department, and could help me out with the ingredients.
We call that the "Fuck-it Bucket". Even if you don't like gin... fuck it.Your recipe there should work. BTW, I love gin.

TKE PUNCH - aka party punch that you had in college, but with a twist - This **** will have you on the floor if you don't respect it.1 handle light rum1 handle vodka1 handle gin1 bottle Sangria1 40oz malt liquor (a key secret ingredient)A couple quarts? pints? of...lets just say a lot of cherry kool aid mixA ton of iceAdd water as necessary - for gods sake add water.

TKE PUNCH - aka party punch that you had in college, but with a twist - This **** will have you on the floor if you don't respect it.1 handle light rum1 handle vodka1 handle gin1 bottle Sangria1 40oz malt liquor (a key secret ingredient)A couple quarts? pints? of...lets just say a lot of cherry kool aid mixA ton of iceAdd water as necessary - for gods sake add water.
That sounds pretty tasty! The bold made me laugh.