Jj Reraised On A Board Of Unders

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($57.20)Button ($39.80)SB ($62)Hero ($50)UTG ($64.25)UTG+1 ($38.55)MP1 ($24.40)MP2 ($35.95)MP3 ($51.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with J :D , J :club: . 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.50, 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.5, MP2 calls $2, Button calls $2.Flop: ($7.75) 7 :D , 2 :D , 8 :D(3 players)Hero bets $5.75, MP2 folds, Button raises to $12, Hero ???No reads.Do we give him credit for a set and toss it? Or could it be a raise to find out where he's at with a hand like 99 or TT. I guess it could also be a flush draw, but it's such a tiny raise that I cant see it.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($57.20)Button ($39.80)SB ($62)Hero ($50)UTG ($64.25)UTG+1 ($38.55)MP1 ($24.40)MP2 ($35.95)MP3 ($51.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with J :D , J :club: . 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.50, 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.5, MP2 calls $2, Button calls $2.Flop: ($7.75) 7 :D , 2 :D , 8 :D(3 players)Hero bets $5.75, MP2 folds, Button raises to $12, Hero ???No reads.Do we give him credit for a set and toss it? Or could it be a raise to find out where he's at with a hand like 99 or TT. I guess it could also be a flush draw, but it's such a tiny raise that I cant see it.
The button just overlimped, so I can think u can rule out an overpair. He most likely has some sort of hand like 9Th, JTh, than a set. I probably peel off a card, if it's a blank, I'll ship it, if it fills a draw, I'll check and re-evaluate.

i go ahead and just call, he could have two pair or a drawing hand, as tb17 said...no reason to re-raise here i don't think, and we check the turn and re-evaluate then

With the size of the pot and villain's stack size it looks like reevaluating the turn means he is likely getting it all in. Small raises like that mean different things from different opponents. I think you can call and reevaluate, but you're usually going to face a bit bet, probably an all in on the turn. So I think we have to make our decision now if we're going all the way with this hand or not. I'm torn between just calling and then perhaps donk betting a non-heart turn or just dumping it and moving on.

meh stick it in. might have u on whiffed overs, or has an overpair, like 99 or 1010.

Alright, I think call and evaluate sounds best. I ended up folding, I asked what he had and he said 78 so I guess it was a good lay down