Sunday Hundred Grand Stakeaments

I think it should be easy since many of the top pro's (money800, etc.) will still be in the main event next week! swStake me, stake me!!blakheart916Roseville
did money finnally make a day 2?
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TJ, you want to have like a $20-50 sidebet on whos "stake team" gets more money this sunday?
f no.. cuz you will recruit.. I get the first 10 people that want it.. next Sunday we can have a draft if you want to though.. of 20 stakeists.. and we will draft 10 each and then do a side bet.. such degeneracy.

What would happen if the pilgrims had killed cats instead of turkeys?We'd be eating pussy every thanksgiving!HOLLA SHIP IT

In the Middle of NowhereOn a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are suddenly stranded by, as you might expect, a shipwreck:2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman2 French men and 1 French woman2 German men and 1 German woman2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman2 English men and 1 English woman2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman2 Chinese men and 1 Chinese woman2 American men and 1 American woman2 Irish men and 1 Irish womanOne month later on these same absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman. DoinSublime: The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois.The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the endless ocean, and another long look at the Bulgarian woman, and started swimming.The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy, a liquor store, a restaurant and a laundry, and have got the woman pregnant in order to supply employees for their stores. The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide because the American woman keeps endlessly complaining about her body; the true nature of feminism; how she can do everything they can do; the necessity of fulfillment; the equal division of household chores; how sand and palm trees make her look fat; how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do; but how her relationship with her mother is improving and how at least the taxes are low and it isn't raining.The two Irish men have divided the island into North and South and set up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut whisky. But they're satisfied because at least the English aren't getting laid either.

In the Middle of NowhereOn a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are suddenly stranded by, as you might expect, a shipwreck:2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman2 French men and 1 French woman2 German men and 1 German woman2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman2 English men and 1 English woman2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman2 Chinese men and 1 Chinese woman2 American men and 1 American woman2 Irish men and 1 Irish womanOne month later on these same absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman. DoinSublime: The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois.The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the endless ocean, and another long look at the Bulgarian woman, and started swimming.The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy, a liquor store, a restaurant and a laundry, and have got the woman pregnant in order to supply employees for their stores. The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide because the American woman keeps endlessly complaining about her body; the true nature of feminism; how she can do everything they can do; the necessity of fulfillment; the equal division of household chores; how sand and palm trees make her look fat; how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do; but how her relationship with her mother is improving and how at least the taxes are low and it isn't raining.The two Irish men have divided the island into North and South and set up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut whisky. But they're satisfied because at least the English aren't getting laid either.
Yes, Chrozzo did in fact type this all by himself. That is a Fact.^^That's my joke of the thread.^^
f no.. cuz you will recruit.. I get the first 10 people that want it.. next Sunday we can have a draft if you want to though.. of 20 stakeists.. and we will draft 10 each and then do a side bet.. such degeneracy.
We can do the draft this week LOL

Ok, the first 20 people to make TJ or me laugh get staked by either one of us.

Ok, the first 20 people to make TJ or me laugh get staked by either one of us.
Why haven't they sent any women to the moon?Because it doesn't need cleaning yet.scenester09 (Coral Springs)

I'd like to take this moment to announce that I will forgo my prior commitments on Sunday and declare for this Sunday 100K stakeament draft. This was a very tough decision for me, one which I have talked over thoroughly with my family, friends, minister, and Jon Bon Jovi.**Edit** forgot the word draft