Sunday Hundred Grand Stakeaments

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've made you laugh at some point, so hook a brother up.Dogpatch666 (milledgeville)And if I get to Walgreens in time, I'll kick in some A-1 and Lugers also.

TJ, you want to have like a $20-50 sidebet on whos "stake team" gets more money this sunday?

I know I've made you laugh at some point, so hook a brother up.
Ya, ya, me too....lol (Otherwise I'll have to buy in with the 5-hundo that I'm gonna steal from the River Card Pool.) ^^^^^^---That was my attempt at a joke---fyi....lolbdcfcp (Dutton - FCP)

I want to turn pro.(Are you laughing yet?)

10 Stakeaments up for grabs this week.. standard 50-50 + Stakeback.... MUST HAVE 500 posts.. and must also make me laugh.
i've got like 350 or so here and about 200 on FTP...so that's 500 or more....(laughing yet?)jethrodull (Mt Pleasant)J
10 Stakeaments up for grabs this week.. standard 50-50 + Stakeback.... MUST HAVE 500 posts.. and must also make me laugh.
countttt it.Peter: Wow, lois, that was great! By the way, where'd you get that tatoo?Lois: I don't know Peter, Meth is a hell of a drug.beaverstyle (allendale(FCP))

I think it should be easy since many of the top pro's (money800, etc.) will still be in the main event next week! swStake me, stake me!!blakheart916Roseville