Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

I go in the tank. Eventually I go all in. He folds. 54k now!"
BAMsmackdizzle dazzletake IT downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to china town
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9:27 PM - "You ain't so tough. You ain't so bad. Hit me harder!!! Come on harder."Just as the song from Rocky IV comes up "Hearts on Fire" on my iTunes...haha thats great

everyone. jamie gold has been eliminated.the party begins.

9:27 PM - "You ain't so tough. You ain't so bad. Hit me harder!!! Come on harder."
Ummmmm...I half expect him to come to the rest of the days in shorts, a robe, tape on his wrists, screaming "ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAN".

From pokernews...............Vinny Vinh Pulls a Vinny VinhVinny Vinh has done it again. We're 60 minutes out from the end of dinner and he has not returned to his seat. He's been blinded off to 34,000 so far, and at this rate he will not make Day 2 if he doesn't come back.

9:45 PM - "Yo Derswick, still convinced that I don't know how to play with donks?"LOLYou must have been practicing! :club: Way to go. That said, I's only half way through day one. but keep it going!Like the jersey today too. Habs one on day 2, ok?

9:45 PM - "Yo Derswick, still convinced that I don't know how to play with donks?"Lol, he must be browsing the forum with his phone.
He probably checked it out during dinner break.
Down goes Gold! Down goes Gold!
Over/Under how long til Jamie is busto.I'll set it at 2 years and take the under.