Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whos the chick in your avatar?she just eye fuked the shiit outta me
She's looking at me dude. Step off.

iPhone Officially BannedNolan just made an announcement to the tournament floor that although the iPhones are "pretty cool devices", since they can be used as a cell phone they are now officially not allowed. Players are not allowed to have them out at their tables. We reported yesterday that they were allowed as long as the earphones were not jacked in, but according to Nolan's announcement they are officially not allowed.ZOMG!

so this is the last bracelet event, huh? even though i took the bet against you daniel, im still rooting for you to make it deep. gl guys.
did you make the bet with him or with friends and for how much, if you dont mind my asking....
iPhone Officially BannedNolan just made an announcement to the tournament floor that although the iPhones are "pretty cool devices", since they can be used as a cell phone they are now officially not allowed. Players are not allowed to have them out at their tables. We reported yesterday that they were allowed as long as the earphones were not jacked in, but according to Nolan's announcement they are officially not allowed.ZOMG!
I don't understand, you can't even have them at the table? You can have cell phones at the table, so why not the iPhone?Mark

oops wrong thread, sorry, meant to stick it in the other Main Event thread. I'll stop by today and grab a shot of DN and Looshle if any of you guys can get me table info.Kirk? Bob? Bueller?

Action Dan has a slight curvature to his brim this year. Very slight.

Action Dan has a slight curvature to his brim this year. Very slight.
I just wanna run up to him, grab his hat and crease it for him. Oh yeah, and I want to choke that G-Child chick too.
I just wanna run up to him, grab his hat and crease it for him. Oh yeah, and I want to choke that G-Child chick too.
We have the same dreams, man.

Jeet (Poppinfresh) said he's at a hard table. Has 16K at break and thinks his table will break soon.OMGCLAYAIKEN at his table.Mark

2:06 PM - "Exactly 13250 end of level 1"Damnit. This isn't looking good. :club:
yea i mean he only has 66 BB left, whatever will he do :D

Ok, I'm leaving in about an hour. Does ANYONE know looshle's or DN's table? I imagine I can find the latter by asking around, but unless I can find Kirk or PMJ in a sea of asstards (notice I'm not calling you an asstard, you are just in a sea of one, like a swan in a sewer or something), I'll have a tough time getting a quick update and photo for you guys. PM me or respond in the next hour if ya know, tyty.

290 User(s) are reading this topic (244 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)46 Members: donk4life, poughmahon, Wingman008, AlTrade, TrulyRaNd0m, dennisg9064, terradawg, skanney5, Avaron, DrawingDeadInDM, dbrent2, gobucks, LittleMattsDad, Yoda, sealster, Wart, huntdnd, GolferDan, EdwardGreene1, Purdue_Pete, AAsnake88, jjgoldy5, magnetor, JCBaggie, tobyha, hockeydude758, therrinn, Dan The Man, linkwood, mph552, Primadonna, bronstahd, HijackedAffairs, Naismith, dfmaicher, vimster, MDBLakers, Djarraway, gumbyh, stevel999, zeken, Frenchie, sloshr, Deemer6, The President, afan002Didn't know that many people used the internet