Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

Look over The Dragon's shoulder:46947d199d459.jpg
haha nice find! yeah that's me. Represent.I ended the day at 166,700. Not bad considering I started with 64,400, and my peak was at around 198,000.Last 4 hours were rough, best pair 4-4, best non-pair AT, and all 4 of my raises were rereaised and had to muck. But nonetheless, good day. Played small ball, called a lot of raises in position and controlled my table for a good chunk until Jeff what's his name the chip leader with 500k was at our table.Still happy tho, gonna go to work on Thursday, get some more chips for the long haul.
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended the day at 166,700. Not bad considering I started with 64,400, and my peak was at around 198,000.Last 4 hours were rough, best pair 4-4, best non-pair AT, and all 4 of my raises were rereaised and had to muck. But nonetheless, good day. Played small ball, called a lot of raises in position and controlled my table for a good chunk until Jeff what's his name the chip leader with 500k was at our table.Still happy tho, gonna go to work on Thursday, get some more chips for the long haul.
160 is more than enough. GJ man. GL on day 3. :club:

I played the whole day horribly...don't really know why. I gave a detailed analysis in the blog. GL to everyone still in it...I hope at least one, if not more, FCPers final table this thing!

Waco ended the day at 260k.Al Smooth bustedI'm not sure about the other FCPers.
actually I chipped up late again and ended up with 315kglgl to any FCPers still in...

Daniel doubled up about 15 minutes ago.

GL to DN and all FCPers!Saw this from pokernews:You may (or may not) have heard that Phil Hellmuth had a little accident yesterday. Phil was driving an UltimateBet-themed race car around the Rio parking lot when he lost control and smashed into a concrete light fixture. After he reached his seat today and the other players asked what happened it sounded like Phil said the steering locked up on him right before the accident. A cameraman who saw the accident said, "If it wasn't for luck, he probably would have hit them all."
Did Phil tell him to say that? :D :D :D:club::D:) :)