Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Pokernews:You Can't Do That in PokerDavid Ritter was apparently unsatisfied with an opponent mucking his hand. He reached into the muck and flipped over his opponent's cards. This is obviously not allowed in poker, and Ritter received a one-round penalty.But wait, it gets better: He refused to take the penalty, and the dealer dealt him another hand. This hand was ruled dead, and several floor staff were called over to enforce the penalty. "This is a serious breach of etiquette, sir," one said. Ritter is now being forced to serve his penalty.-----Some people are really effing stupid

8:44 PM - "I'm out. Pocket AA against KK. Flop was AK4 two spades. Turn spade river spade. He won with the K spades..."8:44 PM - "Psyche!!!!!!"Lmao. Dude is something else.

When I first saw that my heart stopped, then I went wait a second this can't be true. I refreshed the page as fast as I could; too bad my computer is slow and it took like 3 min. I was sure happy to see it wasn't true! :club:

From Pokernews:You Can't Do That in PokerDavid Ritter was apparently unsatisfied with an opponent mucking his hand. He reached into the muck and flipped over his opponent's cards. This is obviously not allowed in poker, and Ritter received a one-round penalty.But wait, it gets better: He refused to take the penalty, and the dealer dealt him another hand. This hand was ruled dead, and several floor staff were called over to enforce the penalty. "This is a serious breach of etiquette, sir," one said. Ritter is now being forced to serve his penalty.-----Some people are really effing stupid
what he did IS wrong,but its stupid to be penalized for something that is not a officially a rule, especially when there are rules that don't make any sense in the first place, the rule book is a joke.
8:44 PM - "I'm out. Pocket AA against KK. Flop was AK4 two spades. Turn spade river spade. He won with the K spades..."8:44 PM - "Psyche!!!!!!"Lmao. Dude is something else.
Yeah... I was like WTF. Good one Daniel. :club:
(re-enacted from Stargate)Daniel: I'm telling you Allan if I don't win a bracelet soon I'm gonna lose it. (Allan looks at him quizzically). Lose it. It means, Go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WACKO.http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/406/4X06%5F359.JPG
I'll give you three guesses.
1. He is getting it repaired ... or cleaned ... or something like that.2. He lost it and has to replace it.3. His fingers have swollen and he needed to take it off.In an alternate universe:1. He and Lori have broken up2. He is on the make, hoping to get lucky with a woman ... if not with the cards.3. He is on the make, hoping to get lucky with another man.
8:44 PM - "I'm out. Pocket AA against KK. Flop was AK4 two spades. Turn spade river spade. He won with the K spades..."8:44 PM - "Psyche!!!!!!"
SO wrong on so many levels...yet, so right.Ni Han Suuhhh. :icon_clap:Any updates on the others in? Steve7, Jeet, Sol, etc...?