Need Some Help From Anyone Who Has Had A Big Cash Online.

well that didnt go through. Money is back on full tilt. Emailed full tilt 4 times and am waiting for responses. Guess im playing the waiting game now.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that didnt go through. Money is back on full tilt. Emailed full tilt 4 times and am waiting for responses. Guess im playing the waiting game now.
Direct wire transfer from Tilt seems like a simpler solution than going through a middleman like ePassporte. Did they deny you too?

Sick cash.... Honestly, WTF. Why can't I be one of these 19-20 year old college students who plays low limits and sat's into a sunday major and scores a 5 figure payday? Am I NOT WORTHY??!Some would say no. Many others would say hell yes. But I digress.... Well done man. It's awesome to see a level-headed individual win so much money and not go insane moving up in limits, and being a moron. I agree with others though, leave some money online! Move up, but use the same BR management you had been before. Congrats, GL, etc.....

OP to become the next BKiCe. You heard it here first.Congrats on the cash, well done. But even more kudos for not going crazy.Btw, if you do want to play $22 STTs, I don't see a reason not to have at least a grand online. 60 buy ins is ideal for STTs, and if you can afford to have 60 buy ins, you might as well have it. Well done :club:

OP to become the next BKiCe. You heard it here first.Congrats on the cash, well done. But even more kudos for not going crazy.Btw, if you do want to play $22 STTs, I don't see a reason not to have at least a grand online. 60 buy ins is ideal for STTs, and if you can afford to have 60 buy ins, you might as well have it. Well done :club:
please dont bannament me but i dont know who BKiCe is :D If he's a solid player then thanks for the compliment :D

vt check out this link that astros (bkice) made....this was right in the middle of a sick streak that he had where there was bkice final table thread just about every night...the link gives you a complete replay of the tourney seeing BK's hole cards. Seriously good.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=80579&st=0for background on the tourney you might want to look up a thread regarding the deal that was struck three handed.

I live in Northern Virginia. Not Virginia.... Northern Virginia. (There's a difference) Even though I do go to school at VA TECH. GO HOKIES!remember 4/16/07

vt check out this link that astros (bkice) made....this was right in the middle of a sick streak that he had where there was bkice final table thread just about every night...the link gives you a complete replay of the tourney seeing BK's hole cards. Seriously good.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=80579&st=0for background on the tourney you might want to look up a thread regarding the deal that was struck three handed.
thanks ill check it out.

alright so... im keepin you guys updated. Full tilt only allows a max withdrawal of 8,000.00$ to epassporte at one time. However, you can only have 4 outstanding withdrawals at one time. So, last night I did 4 8,000.00$ withdrawals and recieved them this morning in my epassporte account. I then did another 4 so by the end of the day I should have 64,000$ in epassporte. Then I will wire transfer those funds directly to my checking and then face the wrath of the irs. The wire transfer can take 1-2 weeks. (I guess ill keep about 1000 in my account....)

alright so... im keepin you guys updated. Full tilt only allows a max withdrawal of 8,000.00$ to epassporte at one time. However, you can only have 4 outstanding withdrawals at one time. So, last night I did 4 8,000.00$ withdrawals and recieved them this morning in my epassporte account. I then did another 4 so by the end of the day I should have 64,000$ in epassporte. Then I will wire transfer those funds directly to my checking and then face the wrath of the irs. The wire transfer can take 1-2 weeks. (I guess ill keep about 1000 in my account....)
thats such a sick hit again congrats. be wise make sure to pay irs even though its a *****. you should of done 8k increments to your checking every other week. dont quote me but i think only your account gets red flagged when 10,000+ transactions are done.
I'd keep 5k in my account... Hell you won 65k off the 500k gtd, why not leave yourself some dough to play more of those?
because im very consistent in satellites. I feel no need to put up the buy in for an mtt over 30$ when I can just play a couple satellites and get in for less than 1/4 of the buy in.Ill let you know when i get into the million$ 500+35.
because im very consistent in satellites. I feel no need to put up the buy in for an mtt over 30$ when I can just play a couple satellites and get in for less than 1/4 of the buy in.Ill let you know when i get into the million$ 500+35.
I am so jealous of you right now, got any big plans for the money?
I am so jealous of you right now, got any big plans for the money?
Again, I should have about 50,000$ once taxes are all out of the way. Im looking into investment options and different savings accts for the money. Other than paying for school, its just good to not have to worry about paying rent/bills/etc. for a while. Plus ill be havin some pretty bangin parties if any of you guys can make the trip out to blacksburg this fall. SHIP IT.

dude, that's a HUGE win for online poker for just about any of us, BUT - it's not a lot of money when it boils down to livin....you say you want to invest, and pay bills and have some awesome parties.... those won't all happen with 50k...1 years of bills(rent, bills, etc) = $12 k ?Longterm invest for future, don't touch principal = $30 k ?Awesome parties = $1,000,000+I don't see how it will cover it all.....Have funJ

• 7 months later...
thats such a sick hit again congrats. be wise make sure to pay irs even though its a *****. you should of done 8k increments to your checking every other week. dont quote me but i think only your account gets red flagged when 10,000+ transactions are done.
They flag you if you have several large transactions of the same amount too.