He can dodge bullets, but he can't dodge barricades.
This joke was made at least 100 times during the Main Event yesterday. Somehow this story spread like absolute wildfire. It was great. I saw him getting in the car right before I started working but of course I have horrible timing and missed the crash. I parked like 100 ft. from the accident. Yay!
This joke was made at least 100 times during the Main Event yesterday. Somehow this story spread like absolute wildfire. It was great. I saw him getting in the car right before I started working but of course I have horrible timing and missed the crash. I parked like 100 ft. from the accident. Yay!
Good thing he didn't hit your car. Although, that would make for a great story.And yea... I knew the bullet joke was coming, I just thought I'd get it in first.
lol I don't get it he just drives into it?Look at the road much?When he's driving into his garage does he occasionally drive out the other end?Seriously wtf??
The lamp-post was hidden with cones and a traffic reflector. He must've thought he was just going to run over some cones with no problem.
lol I don't get it he just drives into it?Look at the road much?When he's driving into his garage does he occasionally drive out the other end?Seriously wtf??
It looks like he was going to go around it on the left and then changed his mind at the last minute.
Did anyone read the Gambling911 article? They acted like it was really serious. Maybe it was a little but when I first started reading the article I thought he might be dead. http://www.gambling911.com/Phil-Hellmuth-C...ent-070907.html
lol. That article was the biggest drama-fest I've ever read :club:The race car was completely destroyed in the horrific wreck. The impact nearly crippled Hellmuth though the available video of this crash does little to re-enforce this possible outcome.Whether Hellmuth's brush with death will change his perspective on life and his poker playing ability remains to be seen.and the best one"He should never have been behind the wheel of that death trap," said another bystander who contacted Gambling911.com early Monday morning. "The brakes appeared to have failed. Either that or he is going blind!"If you watch the video you can see he quite clearly locks the front tires up and gets no response from his steering (understeer). His brakes were fine. Just his driving skills were failing
If you watch the video you can see he quite clearly locks the front tires up and gets no response from his steering (understeer). His brakes were fine. Just his driving skills were failing
This was my thought. It looks like he's going to go left, then changes his mind and tries to turn sharply to the the right. At the speed he is traveling (which is deceptive on the video), the car understeers and he goes head on into the barrier.

what no one is pointing out here is that phil hellmuth has complete racing attire with the phil hellmuth insignia. the guy has a custom outfit for every occasion. not interesting to anyone else?

what no one is pointing out here is that phil hellmuth has complete racing attire with the phil hellmuth insignia. the guy has a custom outfit for every occasion. not interesting to anyone else?
LOL, that is pretty funny. I didn't really notice that at first. I seen that it was an UB suit but I didn't notice the PH logo and his name on his pant leg.
I noticed, but it doesn't surprise me at all. The guy is a brand. When a person or a thing is a brand they must display their insignia whenever/wherever possible. It's just good press.
A brand new article on Gambling911. This one is even worse then the previous one. It doesn't seem right if they are trying to joke around about this. http://www.gambling911.com/
...Hellmuth hit a cinderblock barricade clocked at 172 mph...
L M F A O !!!! I just can't resist. This is just ridiculous. What are these guys smoking? Drama much?Phil was immediately out of the car, walking around embarrassed, and LAUGHING about it! And the Rio should be sued or at the very least cited for even allowing a full blown 500+ power Nascar caliber race car to be driven in a public parking lot by an full blown amateur. Who's great idea was this?I mean, there is an 18 wheeler literally trying to park in the back ground while all of this is going on, and there appears to be random cars and trucks parked everywhere. What if someone had accidentally driven in front of an obviously blind Phil?They didn't even take the time to mark out a somewhat "safe" area to do this stunt. Insane. :club:

Noting the location and general action, i got a ticket for doing some very similar activities in a parking lot when I was 16. i was initially charged with dangerous driving, but it was changed to "stunting" when I showed up. i wonder why the video is cut to avoid us watching Phil get out of the car?