Whats The Correct Bet?

wasn't sure what to bet on the river?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 (t10330)MP1 (t2830)MP2 (t2675)MP3 (t1000)CO (t3985)Hero (t7900)SB (t5235)BB (t3305)UTG (t4675)Preflop: Hero is Button with Tspade.gif, Qdiamond.gif. 6 folds, Hero calls t100, SB completes, 1 fold.Flop: (t300) Qheart.gif, 8heart.gif, 4diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets t100, Hero raises to t400, SB calls t300.Turn: (t1100) Qspade.gif(2 players)SB bets t400, Hero raises to t1300, SB calls t900.River: (t3700) 4heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero ??

I would make a weak looking bet of ~1500ish, a little less than half his remaining stack. If he was drawing to the flush he might push anyway, although the board looks very dangerous, but he probably wouldn't call an allin.

The 4 :club: brought you safety, but it also killed your action. About the only thing going for you is the SB has about 1/3 of his stack in the pot. You really have two choices: the weak lead (1500ish), or the shove to get him to think you are pushing him out of a split (which may actually be true). I think we get him to call enough times with a "I have to bet because it's the only way I can win the pot" 1k-1500ish bet on the river to make that our optimal play.

Not that it's relevant to the question, but what's with the PF limp with QT?
Woah, how did I miss that?Don't open limp the button here with any hand. At all.Wait, the BB open farreled preflop?WTF is going on here?

raise pf first of all, open-limping the button with this hand is just kinda weakthe way the guy played the hand is really odd, i would probably end up somewhere between 1700-2000, although i could see someone overbetting it and hoping our opponent was a donk who would call with a flush

Not that it's relevant to the question, but what's with the PF limp with QT?
Was wondering that too, especially with a big stack on the button. I'm raising that every single time (or any other hand I'm opening the button with).I agree with the sentiment expressed by the others that you should bet less than half his remaining stack. That seems to be the pschological threshhold. He obviously has something (A8 or some other hand with an 8 if I had to guess) to keep donking into you like that, so he'll be inclined to call I think.