crazy table with a bunch of loose guys, didn't take notes bc I was 4 tabling and PT would overload the computer.Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $99.75UTG+1: $8.75CO: $71GarbageBag: $276SB: $105.50BB: $71.75Pre-flop: (6 players) GarbageBag is Button with A :D Q :DUTG raises, UTG+1 3-bets, CO calls, GarbageBag?P.S. Who caps pre w/ 4s? :club:

crazy table with a bunch of loose guys, didn't take notes bc I was 4 tabling and PT would overload the computer.P.S. Who caps pre w/ 4s? :club:
I probably cap here then.Or call and see if it gets capped. Capping is better if it gives you some significant fold equity.I don't cap with 4s, usually. I'm sure I could dream up a situation where I'd do it though.Also, get a new computer that will run PT... or compact your DB/start a new DB. This is very important. Especially if you aren't going to be taking notes.
I probably cap here then.Or call and see if it gets capped. Capping is better if it gives you some significant fold equity.I don't cap with 4s, usually. I'm sure I could dream up a situation where I'd do it though.Also, get a new computer that will run PT... or compact your DB/start a new DB. This is very important. Especially if you aren't going to be taking notes.
I should probably close all my other apps and try it, but seems like it's only with AP that it takes a while and tends to freeze for ten seconds or more

Hmmm...PT almost always freezes for me for a little while during the auto-importing stage. I don't think it's a big deal. One thing you could do is just set the auto-import thing to like 3 mins, or 5 mins, or something.

Hmmm...PT almost always freezes for me for a little while during the auto-importing stage. I don't think it's a big deal. One thing you could do is just set the auto-import thing to like 3 mins, or 5 mins, or something.
Yeah, I could try that..more P.S. I love when people buy in for $20 at 2/4.Also, I'm tired of waiting to see my rakeback go into my rb account. It's been 5 days since it's been updated but that's for another discussion.
  • 2 weeks later...
cap it and flop the nuts... thats what i would do...lol
QFTjust flop at least the draw and raise-any. that's about all my limited limit experience tells me.