Results...?Hero calls and villian turns over...?

Also, villain probably wouldn't put hero on a draw, because he saw how hero recently played a big draw fast and would likely expect hero to play similarly with a straight or flush draw this time. So what could the hero have that the villain would expect to call with after he checked the flop. I just can't see this a reasonable value bet. I call.

Results...?
Such impatience. :)It's pretty reassuring to me that most of you are calling here. I called. He had QT. River bricked. Not quite sure what he was thinking. Basically, he gets called by exactly one hand that he's beating (the one I held). I mean, there's still the misclick theory...but I watched some players make some really odd plays, so I'm not sure that's it.
As a general rule we just shouldn't be paying off these ridiculous overbets with non nut hands.
The problem here is that it's a matter of how 'non-nut'. We're certainly calling here with any house, right? And the straight I'd assume. I'm almost certainly tossing a single pair, monster draws, and KJ...and probably any other 9x.
The problem here is that it's a matter of how 'non-nut'. We're certainly calling here with any house, right? And the straight I'd assume. I'm almost certainly tossing a single pair, monster draws, and KJ...and probably any other 9x.
Welcome to the decision borderline sir.
Such impatience. :)It's pretty reassuring to me that most of you are calling here. I called. He had QT. River bricked. Not quite sure what he was thinking. Basically, he gets called by exactly one hand that he's beating (the one I held). I mean, there's still the misclick theory...but I watched some players make some really odd plays, so I'm not sure that's it.
Huh. Obviously a straight that panicked when the board paired.

Yeah, I did read results so I'm a little biased but I see Q10 here a LOT. He thought he was getting to c/r flop didnt get to and now wants to seem crazy to make up for his missed bet. I don't ever think misclick, almost never. Especially all ins, almost no sites have an "all-in" button, it's hard to misclick all in here.That being said, A9 is about the worst hand to be holding in this spot as I don't think he does this with KK or JJ and may do it with worse 9s. But who knows, all I'm sure about is Q10 is in the range and other hands (hands you're beating) may not be.

Yeah, I did read results so I'm a little biased but I see Q10 here a LOT. He thought he was getting to c/r flop didnt get to and now wants to seem crazy to make up for his missed bet. I don't ever think misclick, almost never. Especially all ins, almost no sites have an "all-in" button, it's hard to misclick all in here.That being said, A9 is about the worst hand to be holding in this spot as I don't think he does this with KK or JJ and may do it with worse 9s. But who knows, all I'm sure about is Q10 is in the range and other hands (hands you're beating) may not be.
I still think the way it went down, it's worth the risk. A lot of times, this will be a 9 with a gutter. And when we made the call, we had a ton of outs left in the deck.
More to the point, from the villain's perspective, A9 is about the *only* hand where this play works. Perhaps an OESFD may make the loose call here, but really any other hand that calls the allin either ties for the straight (and may have a freeroll flush draw...) or already has a house. I'm dumping weaker 9's here without a second thought.
This hand must have been against Tritz.
LOL NH sir!
When I said "non nut" I didn't mean the only hand we should call this with is 99 or something. I just mean i would probably only call this with a boat or straight. Not always of course. Without reads it's difficult. Its tough and I think A9 is borderline because as I said earlier, he may be pushing a weaker 9 for value, and this is almost always in villian's eyes a value push.