PSO is great.See my sig? *you can use that link*Though I only suggest it if you don't wanna do rakeback, in that case use the other link.But for sites where you just wanna bonus whore, and get some free stuff, it's awesome.

Oh, and I don't think you can trade the TEC's.It's to get you into a normal tourney. Depending what it's worth, you can use it to buyin to a real money tourney.

They used to be tradeable, pretty sure they still are.When you won the TEC, you also won $9. The point is you now have a free entry into any of the $100 + 9 tourneys on UB, either MTTs or SnGs.You can also use it as a partial entry fee into a bigger tourney.I'm not sure, if you can actually do this, but if you don't want to play a tourney for the whole TEC value, you should be able to register for a $100 tourney, then unregister. You should receive your $109 back in tourney dollars, which you can use in smaller buy-in tourneys, if you want. I know this unregistration trick works if you win a satellite into a big tourney, but like i said, not sure if it works with TECs.

They used to be tradeable, pretty sure they still are.When you won the TEC, you also won $9. The point is you now have a free entry into any of the $100 + 9 tourneys on UB, either MTTs or SnGs.You can also use it as a partial entry fee into a bigger tourney.I'm not sure, if you can actually do this, but if you don't want to play a tourney for the whole TEC value, you should be able to register for a $100 tourney, then unregister. You should receive your $109 back in tourney dollars, which you can use in smaller buy-in tourneys, if you want. I know this unregistration trick works if you win a satellite into a big tourney, but like i said, not sure if it works with TECs.
Good to know... I don't play there really.

Nope, registering and unregistering didn't work. Anyone want to get a mod involved as a 3rd party and trade for the TEC? 100 dollar buy in tournaments are a little out my element.

1) I won a Tournament Entry Chip through a free roll? What the hell is it? Can I trade it? 2) Pokersourceonline.com....Is it a legit site? Has anyone used it?TYVM
hiyes...its good
Nope, registering and unregistering didn't work. Anyone want to get a mod involved as a 3rd party and trade for the TEC? 100 dollar buy in tournaments are a little out my element.
You can email support and tell them that you would like your TEC turned into T$ and they will do it for you. The T$ work the same as on stars.*edit: if you dont want T$ either I would prob do a swap w/ you....we could find a 3rd party if needed
You can email support and tell them that you would like your TEC turned into T$ and they will do it for you. The T$ work the same as on stars.*edit: if you dont want T$ either I would prob do a swap w/ you....we could find a 3rd party if needed
Emailed support yesterday and they haven't replied yet. Thanks for the replies guys.