Is This What They Call A Heater? Heh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jun 30/076:21p314632946 Deposit - NUcharge $100.00 $100.00 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jul 07/071:13pF100457214 Poker - Table Cashout $303.00 $6,262.05 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Edited to remove all the meaningless shite in between. /obv brag

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jun 30/076:21p314632946 Deposit - NUcharge $100.00 $100.00 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------......-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jul 07/0712:47pF100454785 Poker - Table Cashout $394.25 $5,870.80 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's the cliffnotes for the TL;DR crew.One thing I'd like to know: how much did you make from poker and how much did you make from sports betting?
There's the cliffnotes for the TL;DR crew.One thing I'd like to know: how much did you make from poker and how much did you make from sports betting?
Good question -- I'm guessing like 60/40 in favor of sports betting.

Sports betting is a hole in a lot of people's our games. More power to you if you can win enough to beat the vig. :club: But don't expect a lot of love around here for it.

I actually got through Day 1 then just ended up pressing the down arrow and it still took up most of my morning to get to the end. Write a book, you have about 6 chapters already!Nice ROI though OP. :club:

Yeah ... I didn't realize just how long that f***ing thing was until after I posted it. Bodog has a retarded interface. My bad. re: sports betting -- it probably accounts for half of the $6200 now that I've taken a closer look. I'm good enough to beat the vig in the long run and smart enough to seriously tone it down now and only bet single units, so ... there's that component of it. The rest was won when I took 2nd in an MTT for about $770 plus my success at the $300 NL tables which is where I will remain.