Don't Play Poker On Hotel Internet.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($51.05)UTG ($27.75)MP ($8.80)CO ($48.75)Hero ($55.60)SB ($58.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8spade.gif, 8heart.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $0.50, CO raises to $2.5, Hero calls $2.50, 2 folds, MP folds.Flop: ($6.25) 4spade.gif, 6heart.gif, 8club.gif(2 players)CO bets $3.5, Hero calls $3.50.Turn: ($13.25) 8diamond.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $4, CO calls $4.River: ($21.25) 3spade.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $20, CO raises to $38.75, Hero disconnects.Final Pot: $80Lost connection and couldn't get it back at all for a few hours. I had clicked the call button but then it froze, so I frantically kept trying to get internet back up and reconnect. An hour later I was just hoping the call had gone through and I had disconnected after I won the pot. Nope. GG intarweb.This hotel was going to get a good rating from me on expedia, but now I'm going to burn it to the ground.

Please tell me you weren't in vegas, because really, who goes to vegas and plays online poker?

It's not like you had the nuts.
Exactly. There was what.... one card in the deck that could beat him?

Not in vegas, lol. In Steamboat Springs for a weekend getaway with my girlfriend. She fell asleep at like 9PM, so I logged on. Good thing I wasn't play 1/2 like I normally do. Had a feeling the hotel internet would be retarded. Meh.