Hellmuth Inducted In Wsop Hof

Did that guy finally get banned?
Appears self-banned, though I think that's highly unlikely because I can't imagine he wouldn't have left without some elaborate swan song, replete with an obligatory, "If you know Hellmuth, tell him to call me."
youknowwho would've wanted thisVoldemort?
My first thought when I read 'you know who'.Anyways, who wouldn't have wanted this? There's no denying that he has had a hall of fame carreer, no matter how much you might hate him.
My first thought when I read 'you know who'.Anyways, who wouldn't have wanted this? There's no denying that he has had a hall of fame carreer, no matter how much you might hate him.
Are you talking about Hellmuth or Gman now? This whole thread is sooo confusing :club:
Did that guy finally get banned?
lmaomuch more likely daniel will invite me to stay at his place in vegas, play shorthanded with hellmuth to thank me for keeping the forum interesting/relevant. i don't see how i could ever be banned for speaking my mind when I rely on the truth and don't try to hurt anyone
lmaomuch more likely daniel will invite me to stay at his place in vegas, play shorthanded with hellmuth to thank me for keeping the forum interesting/relevant. i don't see how i could ever be banned for speaking my mind when I rely on the truth and don't try to hurt anyone
uhhhhh yah surei'll take banaments at 1000 to 1 on that there gman, minimum $100 bet....just ship it to me and i'll "hold" it......loser

Balloon Guy on extended vacation?Nutzbuster on hiatus?Now gman is back despite a vote to the contrary?This forum is doomed.

Is it too late to make the Voldemort joke. I haven't looked yet, but something tells me I'm not the only nerd here. In fact I'd guess I'm not even the 2nd.
NERDZ! But LOL for the unintended parallels between Voldemort and Gmanshade...Voldemort: Loves Himself more than anythingGmanshade: Loves Hellmuth more than anythingVoldemort: Evil, slimyGmanshade: Unsure of "evil" status, but girlfriend can vouch for slimy partVoldemort: Muggle-killerGmanshade: Thread-killer

phil hellmuth's agent, vinny vinh's coroner, official representative of Proplayer Energy Drink####gmanshade [observer]: raymer, who would you rather face heads up: gmanshade or money800?beerman kirk: apologies to mr mcevoyFossilMan: who is gman?gmanshade [observer]: upcoming internet prolol nice sig