Vinny Vinh Mia Again

From our updates:http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...t-holdem/day1a/Where's Vinny Vinh?Vinny Vinh was supposed to be playing on Day 1a. His real name is Quoc Vinh and he was assigned to Table 40, Seat 9. He did not show up on time and his stack started to get blinded off. His friends indicated that Vinh was in the hospital an unable to play. They tried to get him a refund. Jack Effel was called in and made the decision to remove Vinh's stack. He will be able to get a refund or play on another day if he decides to. Vinny Vinh a few years ago:8516.pngVinny Vinh 2007 WSOP:468ec62151391.jpg

From our updates:http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...t-holdem/day1a/Where's Vinny Vinh?Vinny Vinh was supposed to be playing on Day 1a. His real name is Quoc Vinh and he was assigned to Table 40, Seat 9. He did not show up on time and his stack started to get blinded off. His friends indicated that Vinh was in the hospital an unable to play. They tried to get him a refund. Jack Effel was called in and made the decision to remove Vinh's stack. He will be able to get a refund or play on another day if he decides to. Vinny Vinh a few years ago:8516.pngVinny Vinh 2007 WSOP:468ec62151391.jpg
Wow, he went from looking like he was 25 to looking like he was 45 in probably 4 years.
Yet another "friend" printing a story that amounts to more rumor, speculations, and innuendo than actual facts.Make sure you get in the reference to "Crack Alley" , but don't actually report on what happened. What a lousy excuse for a story. I wonder if she received payment for her story and if she did anything more than try and make a phone call to a front desk to help her "friend"Plus what a scumbag move to call a penalty on someone to get them removed from the table to try and get their blinds. Glad he didn't win that event - sort of an interesting foreshadow of his own empty chair being blinded out of the tourney while he "suffered" from whatever was keeping him from returning.

He's just being smart, DN's shown what happens if you play - you bust out in a train wreck after getting the chiplead. Better to not turn up at all, his chair has cashed twice already after all...

Yet another "friend" printing a story that amounts to more rumor, speculations, and innuendo than actual facts.Make sure you get in the reference to "Crack Alley" , but don't actually report on what happened. What a lousy excuse for a story. I wonder if she received payment for her story and if she did anything more than try and make a phone call to a front desk to help her "friend"Plus what a scumbag move to call a penalty on someone to get them removed from the table to try and get their blinds. Glad he didn't win that event - sort of an interesting foreshadow of his own empty chair being blinded out of the tourney while he "suffered" from whatever was keeping him from returning.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking, "what sort of a friend would publish this innuendo and conjecture?"Remind me to never become friends with a tabloid reporter...