*official* Stars 100k / 11$ Sunday Rail Call

well at last count (now) we have at least 74 fcpers in this (that responded to this thread or i noticed) for a total of 0.49% of the field. lets see how much equity we take out of this tourney... we are gunning to have $814 in cashes (break even)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the one to go deep !! :club::D:D:D:D:):):)
right behind you mister... 4th/5th finish orly?
dammm trying to register but its full and waiting for people to unregister fills up instatly
next time the register button comes up, click register, then click that you want the $11 from your account (standard registration way) then wait for it to drop down to 14,999 again before clicking ok and youll get in
next time the register button comes up, click register, then click that you want the $11 from your account (standard registration way) then wait for it to drop down to 14,999 again before clicking ok and youll get in
lol yea been doing this for 15 mins now

they've been testing 15k max in freeroll stuff for a while, i can't see them trying for 25k until they test it out on the tournies w/o buy-ins/rake at stake.

Registered earlier in the week, but just found out I'm not going to be able to play. If anyone wants the seat I'll sell it to the highest bidder. j/k. I will try and coordinate unregistering with someone who wants to play though.
Change of plans. I'm in.
anybody know the amount of starting chips we get? 1500 prob?
3k... any gtd tourneys are 3k starting chips (cept sunday mil and biggest ones)EDIT: INSTANT MESSAGE beaverstylegv on aim, i'll set up the official sunday $150k gtd chatroomcommence IM'ing.edit, put my sn in wrong. go ahead now

in as chiefclint