Longest Heads Up Streak

I was wondering what was everyone's longest streak of winning heads up Sngs. Over the past couple of days I won 17 $200 heads up in a row and that was more than double my next highest streak. Has anyone won more?

i had what i thought was an impressive streak a little while ago, 4 straight 9 man $100 turbos wins coupled with 7 straight $50-$100 HU wins. I was also drunk for almost every one but I think I just ran really hot because went on a down streak afterwards.

12 50$ hu's in a row. After i won 6 my friend gave me 3 to 1 that i couldnt do 6 more on 50$. so after a couple hours of hu sng's i profited 150$+ appx. 570$ = 730. aint bad.

17 hus in a week mostly 55 turbos a cpl of 100 turbos , I was even right at the end of that streak cz i kept bubbling out of every mtt i played during that period , but the hu's kept me afloat....

12 50$ hu's in a row. After i won 6 my friend gave me 3 to 1 that i couldnt do 6 more on 50$. so after a couple hours of hu sng's i profited 150$+ appx. 570$ = 730. aint bad.
3 to 1 you couldnt win six more in a ROW? WORST BET EVER.

10 games. twice, over 2000+ sngs

Recently made a decision to play a lot of heads-up online to hone my FT skillz. I won 9 in a row right off the bat, and added 3 wins in a row in 6-man SNGs. So I was 12-0 at one point combined.My HU record now stands at 29-12 with a current win streak of +4. My SNG play has dropped off a bit, but I'm still 45% ITM, so not too bad.But damn, 18 HUs...that's impressive.

thats what I was thinking 10-12 to 1 would have been closeralso I can't believe no one ahas said it *brag post*
/brag post
thats what I was thinking 10-12 to 1 would have been closeralso I can't believe no one ahas said it *brag post*
well if results were completely random, odds of winning six in a row are 63-1, so 3-1 is ridiculous, 10 or 12 to 1 is still crazy, it's about right if you were a 2 to 1 favourite in every match, which is pretty damn tough to be.For 3 to 1 to be right you'd have to be over 4 to 1 to win each match, absolutely impossible.