Online Poker--definitely Illegal

[Texas Dolly a/k/a Doyle Brunson]lent his name and image to an online poker site housed in Costa Rica. In its heyday, before federal legislation effectively eliminated the ability of Americans to legally gamble online, Doylesroom.com was one of the most visited gambling sites on the Web.
That does it. I am now 100% convinced that it is illegal for Americans (such as myself) to gamble online. If the Las freakin' Vegas newspaper says it is so, then bygolly, it must be the truth. I am cancelling my pokerstars, fulltilt accounts immediately before I become Paris' roommate in the pokey. :club:Link to Vegas RJ article
That does it. I am now 100% convinced that it is illegal for Americans (such as myself) to gamble online. If the Las freakin' Vegas newspaper says it is so, then bygolly, it must be the truth. I am cancelling my pokerstars, fulltilt accounts immediately before I become Paris' roommate in the pokey. :club:Link to Vegas RJ article
I wouldn't mind being paris's roommate in the pokey. There definately would be some of me sticking it in her pokey!
uh.. it doesn't say it's illegal, it says"effectively eliminated the ability of Americans to legally gamble online" which is true, since there shouldn't be any way to deposit really, any bank or institution transferring money to gambling sites are the ones at risk, not the player.