First Ever Omaha Hi 10 Dollar Stt

I'm a complete omaha noob but I like to read the omaha forums. Even though the game has interested me, I've just never given it a second thought. Anyway Budbundy, this is your realm. How would you have played this hand? This is a 10 dollar hu stt on AP.Absolute PokerPot Limit Omaha TournamentBlinds: t15/t302 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: t1530Hero: t1470Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with 8 :D Q :D A :D A :club:SB raises to t90, Hero raises to t240, SB calls t150 (pot was t285).Flop: K :) Q :) 7 :D (t480, 2 players)Hero ?, Results:Final pot: t2940

I am stucked between 300 and potting it. 300 shows a little weakness. We would encourage him to play back at us.Potting it leaves us 800 behind. There will be 1300 in the pot if he flat calls. I don't know if we can fold after potting flop.We are definitely not checking this flop in a heads up pot. There are so many hands they call repots with in low stakes. Most of the time he will have something like QJ74 and fold flop.

I am stucked between 300 and potting it. 300 shows a little weakness. We would encourage him to play back at us.Potting it leaves us 800 behind. There will be 1300 in the pot if he flat calls. I don't know if we can fold after potting flop.We are definitely not checking this flop in a heads up pot. There are so many hands they call repots with in low stakes. Most of the time he will have something like QJ74 and fold flop.
so basically getting it all-in on the flop is fine? What if I did pot it and he shoved?

I don't particularly like the preflop reraise, because it creates an awkward pot size postflop when you are out of position. I would MUCH rather repot here with any kind of connectors than aces there.I think on the flop I lead 350 and fold to a shove. HU on this flop your hand is still pretty strong, and not many players will attempt a complete bluff there. I can't see him shoving the flop with less than two pair. If he calls, probably pot any blank turn.

i think i lead for around 250-300, it's fairly dry unless he started with three big cards at least, he can't be drawing at a flush, so i like something in that range

you check that and fold to any bet.Your looking at people with trips, 2 pair, or straight draws and its way too early to put chips in with a weak hand/flop.nm, just noticed it was hu....christ...um...Go ahead and pot bet it to see where you at,,,if you face any raise, dump it.

you check that and fold to any bet.Your looking at people with trips, 2 pair, or straight draws and its way too early to put chips in with a weak hand/flop.
It's a heads up sitngo. If this was full ring and the flop was 5 way I would agree with you.EDIT: Damn, you're quick.
don't do that.goodluck.
I disagree. This is a heads up omaha tournament. In a ring game, yes a reraise with such weak aces is poor, but heads up you must pot preflop.Pot and fold to a raise on the flop.

I think a pot bet and a 300 bet do the same effect on this flop. What hand is calling 300 but folding for 480? Why don't we bet 300 and save 180 if he plays back?

I think a pot bet and a 300 bet do the same effect on this flop. What hand is calling 300 but folding for 480? Why don't we bet 300 and save 180 if he plays back?
I agree with this 100%. Save a few chips, because most likely, he's going to play back at you on that flop, but you have to take a stab at it.