Flop Bottom Set + Nfd

Villain seems tightish for 10c/25c on Stars where 50-60% to the flop is normal at the 6 man tablesPokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($18.35)SB ($52.55)Noob ($24.35)UTG ($15.80)MP ($47.50)Preflop: Noob is BB with 6h.gif, ac.gif, 6d.gif, 8c.gif. UTG raises to $0.75, MP calls $0.75, Button calls $0.75, 1 fold, Noob calls $0.50.Flop: ($3.10) 7c.gif, 6c.gif, qs.gif(4 players)Noob checks, UTG bets $2.95, MP folds, Button folds, Noob calls $2.95.Turn: ($9) jd.gif(2 players)Noob checks, UTG bets $8.6, Noob calls $8.60.River: ($26.20) 9c.gif(2 players)Noob bets $9.25.....Villain has $3.50 left after the turn all streets please

Pre-flop call is okay.Flop call doesn't really identify his hand. I would like to raise here and see what he does. I also like the call as it doesn't indicate the strength of your hand and is a good trap if he happens to be holding AAxx or KKxx. You say he seems tightish which his pre-flop raise would indicate.Turn YOU GOTTA RAISERiver If you don't get it in on the turn this is a good a place as any. Chances are though that he is going to to call the $3.50 (or whatever he had left)If you happen to run into the straight flush, well that's JokerStars for you :POh and if he had 77xx or QQxx or JJxx then at least you sucked out on the river to take it down.

Pre-flop call is okay.Flop call doesn't really identify his hand. I would like to raise here and see what he does. I also like the call as it doesn't indicate the strength of your hand and is a good trap if he happens to be holding AAxx or KKxx. You say he seems tightish which his pre-flop raise would indicate.Turn YOU GOTTA RAISERiver If you don't get it in on the turn this is a good a place as any. Chances are though that he is going to to call the $3.50 (or whatever he had left)If you happen to run into the straight flush, well that's JokerStars for you :POh and if he had 77xx or QQxx or JJxx then at least you sucked out on the river to take it down.
Um, no straight flush possible, hero has the 8 of clubs. and coming from someone whos played about 500 hands of omaha (but I'm an enthusiast), raise turn, are you really going to fold on the river for 3.50?Edit: looking again, I suppose if he's tight you might put him on QQ, but if you can include hands such as AAXX or KKXX where XX may be broadway cards that made a straight draw on the turn in his range then you can still call I think. He could also have KKxx with the K of clubs.Edit again: This is a really good hand to think about, an argument could definately be made for raising the flop. You have a fairly strong hand with a redraw to the nuts if you are behind, raising with the intention of getting it all in on the flop can't be that big of a mistake if you are behind, and really maximses your value if he can't let go of an overpair. I may not have the best advice as most of the omaha I've played is in mixed games with holdem, where people pot overpairs alot more than is probably normal.
Um, no straight flush possible, hero has the 8 of clubs.
Thank you for pointing out that I am visually challenged.

Normally I would say checkraise the flop (and I would probably stand by that if you had a weaker flush draw), but you have the deck fairly crippled. It's a WA/SB situation, and I like letting him hang himself.

There are a lot of cards which will slow him on turn. Why don't we raise flop to 7-.7.5? He is short , 7$ raise will commit half of his chips , there will be already 14$ in the pot after our raise and i doubt he will fold for 4$ more. We are betting 6$ on turn no matter what card it is. Yeah raise the flop to an amount which he will feel stupid folding for. Hook him.This won't work against a full stack tho.

I :club: the way you played this hand. You're oop, and kept the pot small while you had a marginal hand and a monster draw. Smash says "bottom set is for suckers", so kudos for not going nuts with the 6's. Only issue is that the villain doesn't have much money left to make any of your draws payoff, but meh. If he was deeper, I might try a river check, but with only $4 left, he's calling with this pot size.