I say jam the pot, make em think you're swiping the money.Disclaimer: I suck at poker and I will not be at fault if you only pick up the blinds or lose a race.

Depends on limits. If it's micro, sometimes shoving will get you calls with hands like AQ++, althought theyre probably raising that PF..Anyways, I make it like 7-8x BB.

Depends on image. 5x sounds like the minimum.
As it been said earlier, it depends of the blind. I't easier to call 10 BB if BB is 2cents than if it's 2$.In general, I like to bet # of limpers plus 3 here so something like 8 BBs.Getting 5BBs at no risk isn't bad and you're in great shape if call. I Hope to be call by only 1 or 2 at max here cause it's a tough hand to fold and you can be beaten if too many players are in.
just go all in and hope someone has queens or better
nobody's limping queens or better - that's so weak... taking a tiny pot vs 5 people is the biggest donk decision anyone could possibly make w/ QQ... i'm no stats guy but i think you're only like 20-25% to win against 5 other people w/ ATC... inluding hands like 9 3o & 8 2s & J 5 & such... that being said, i like a lil bit of an over bet here... not something too drastic but something that def looks like a steal... the pot & then some... chances are everyone did have rags & will fold to you (in which case you still won so no crying - that's def not the last time you get AA in the BB) but what about the time you take one to the flop absolutely crushing him...? then you've got a nice sized pot built up w/ the absolute nuts vs 1 person, hell what if he has an A?.... and if someone was limping PRAYING to be raised w/ QQ so they can 3bet huge, they've got 2 outs & it's getting all in PF.... you have to raise and i'd say at least the pot... raising anything less leaves you only needing 1 caller to start pricing everyone else in...

Hero raises between pot and 1.2 times pot (i.e. put in a raise of between 5 and 7xBB). Start building and price out the trash.

10bb. Less against idiots.

mos def i wouldn't min raise in this situation... that's how you take all 5 of them to the flop OOP w/ one pair... & there's not even as much money in the pot as there would have been had you made one legitimate sized raise & been called by someone w/ a hand... then you're vs 1 not 4... not a good idea IMO