Are You The Town Baller ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CAR SOLD before I was able to let alone get anything out of fulltilt account . Im not going to lie ! I told my best friends I told my fav girl I told top professional poker players that I cried like a little baby and I havent cried since like when I was 11 years old. FLIPSIDE : This car was an embarrasement to my soon to be baller status like a few mentioned ! New pics at end of summer when I have actully bought it and shipped ! PS. Good Friends,Family,Love b4 cars
This thread is very sad...you are easily the biggest joke on this forum. Now go play high stakes play money on Stars and call Mike Matusow.
CAR SOLD before I was able to let alone get anything out of fulltilt account . Im not going to lie ! I told my best friends I told my fav girl I told top professional poker players that I cried like a little baby and I havent cried since like when I was 11 years old. FLIPSIDE : This car was an embarrasement to my soon to be baller status like a few mentioned ! New pics at end of summer when I have actully bought it and shipped ! PS. Good Friends,Family,Love b4 cars
True ballers have random wads of hundreds worth 10k in their pocket to play $5 rebuy home games. Then when they bust on a beat toss the 10k on the table spread out and say "REBUY"True story my friend Kevin did this and we all laughed our asses off.

I'm selling my car.1992 Mercedes-Benz 190E175K. Got into small fender-bender, small hood/grill repairs needed. Needs new tires.Some ******* stole hood ornament when I parked it out on the street instead of in my driveway.$1000