Access Denied To Ftp?

Not sure what the hell to do. I have already emailed the support at FTP. I was playing two tables and then what I thought was just my connection disconnecting. I Re-opened FTP and when I log in a screen pops up saying waiting for permission to login and then it says my access has been denied. Has this happened to any of you? I havent cheated in any way shape of form online. I don't talk smack to anyone. Totally confused. SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Same thing just happened to me and i also emailed FTP support. Good to know its not a isolated incident. Maybe FTP decided to stop servicing US customers and forgot to give us a heads up...lol.

Same thing just happened to me and i also emailed FTP support. Good to know its not a isolated incident. Maybe FTP decided to stop servicing US customers and forgot to give us a heads up...lol.
did you get any word back from support yet?
Not sure what the hell to do. I have already emailed the support at FTP. I was playing two tables and then what I thought was just my connection disconnecting. I Re-opened FTP and when I log in a screen pops up saying waiting for permission to login and then it says my access has been denied. Has this happened to any of you? I havent cheated in any way shape of form online. I don't talk smack to anyone. Totally confused. SOMEONE HELP!!!!
Me three..Booooo

Just got a notice.. Tournament play will resume at 9:30 eastern..GL

I'm still not able to even log in ... WTF
I'm "unable to connect to the server"

its autofolding everyone this is gay im killing the 55k (5th) and doing well in the 24k (80th)

I'm "unable to connect to the server"
Me too. This sucks. I was in a 45 man 1.25 where 6 paid and I was in 5th with like 11 left.I got more dollars, but it still sucks.

well, there goes all my hard work picking players in the wsop events, finally get top 1000, and the day of the freeroll full tilt goes down. All that work down the drain :club:

Site going down.In a points sat (lol boredom) to tomorrow's 4th of July BBQ. Hit 4k before it stopped the second time...

site down for a few hours #(&^%#(&*(@)()@*^*^!)(*$%!!111eleventy!11!

I'm sure we're all getting blinded off, and one dude just happened to be able to stay on and he's tearing it up. Why can't that be me ...
it's all stopped....kevlar was 2nd in the 55K, i was 5th. FUCK

lol. Sadistic as it would be, it didn't happen.My sat paused at 50/100. I played a hand or two of 60/120, then right to 80/160.So lame.

I'm sure we're all getting blinded off, and one dude just happened to be able to stay on and he's tearing it up. Why can't that be me ...
I know they had something up saying that tourneys were being paused. Would really suck if when everything starts back up you cant continue playing. Wow this is the most responses I have had to one post. wooooooooo hooo