Alter Ego Discussion Group

Everyone seems to think it's easy to have a jopke account, but it's not. It can be very difficult. I think we deserve a thread to discuss those issues related to our unique problems. I expect to see Santa, God, Sanjaya, Chrozzo, and all the rest of the joke accounts here. Go to it!I'll start:Did you ever forget to log out and post under your real login when you thought you were posting under your fake login?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you ever feel underappreciated?I mean, without me, there could be no good in the world. So isn't it good to be evil sometimes?

Everyone seems to think it's easy to have a jopke account, but it's not. It can be very difficult. I think we deserve a thread to discuss those issues related to our unique problems. I expect to see Santa, God, Sanjaya, Chrozzo, and all the rest of the joke accounts here. Go to it!I'll start:Did you ever forget to log out and post under your real login when you thought you were posting under your fake login?
you rang motha fucka?HO HO HO
Dr. Seuss > allEvery other alter ego needs a mouthful of green eggs and ham.
I don't think Sir:
On this one-year anniversary of the sick thread, the voting for the First Annual Sick Thread Awards for Outstanding Achievement in the Fields of Excellence is over. Here are the final standings:Best Alter EgoDOG [ 19 ] [40.43%]jesus_ [ 12 ] [25.53%]smugtrometer [ 12 ] [25.53%]gay-o-meter [ 3 ] [6.38%]Saint Peter [ 1 ] [2.13%]Saint Peter has nothing on DOG and jesus_. DOG wins. He always does.
Do any of you ever feel underappreciated?I mean, without me, there could be no good in the world. So isn't it good to be evil sometimes?
I know what you mean, man. I'm neither good nor evil, but everyone acts like I'm such a bad guy. It's just a necessary job, man. If I didn't do it, each person would have to take care of their own family members. How would you all like that? Everyone should be thanking me that I have the balls to do it for them.