Full House On Turn In Big Pot

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB ($61.95)BB ($49.50)UTG ($71.20)UTG+1 ($28.50)Hero ($64.10)MP2 ($54.05)CO ($15)Button ($88.80)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9 :D , 9 :D . CO posts a blind of $0.50. UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.50, MP2 raises to $2.5, CO (poster) calls $2, 1 fold, SB calls $2.25, BB calls $2, UTG calls $2, Hero calls $2.Flop: ($15) 6 :D , 7 :) , 7 :club:(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $10, MP2 folds, CO folds, SB calls $10, BB calls $10, UTG folds.Turn: ($45) 9 :D(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero ?????Should I bet again here? Or let another card roll off to let them hit/complete a hand

I like a slightly under half-pot bet here ($15 or $20 will do). Give your opponents a rope to hang themselves. A couple reasons:1) There were so many callers on the flop, I wouldn't be surprised if there was one or two players with 7's out there waiting to spring their "trap". Your "donk-bet" will do nicely here.2) Make the players drawing pay before the river. If they miss the river, it will be impossible to get more money out of them.You could also go for the pot bet. You will lose any drawing hands, but the 7's will stick around.

I like a slightly under half-pot bet here ($15 or $20 will do). Give your opponents a rope to hang themselves. A couple reasons:1) There were so many callers on the flop, I wouldn't be surprised if there was one or two players with 7's out there waiting to spring their "trap". Your "donk-bet" will do nicely here.2) Make the players drawing pay before the river. If they miss the river, it will be impossible to get more money out of them.You could also go for the pot bet. You will lose any drawing hands, but the 7's will stick around.
Agreed but I like 20 rather than pot.
Agreed but I like 20 rather than pot.
Yep, I'm doing $15 or $20 95% of the time, but occasionally I may do the pot bet (usually there has to be some specific reason to switch it up)

i raise pre-flop, first of alli don't really think the flop bet is all that great, you have the pre-flop raiser to act behind you as well as several others on a dry flop...i wait for someone else to make a bet, and then decide what i'm going to dobut as played, i like betting the turn, if they had 9-8 they've now made a pair with an open-ender, if they have a 7 you're playing a big pot

i raise pre-flop, first of all
IMO limping in MP1 at a full-ring table with a middle PP is a standard line. Let other people do the raising, so that if you run into a hand in LP bigger than yours, you're not getting 3-bet and getting terrible implied odds. Limp/call is good here, I think.

I will raise 99 if noone has opened it, but if someone has limped I just try and play 99 for set value or hope to hit a nice flop like this one. Results of the hand:Hero bets $22, SB Folds, BB FoldsI guess there was nothing I could do, oh well :club:

Does anybody like checking here? You have position, and it really looks like your trying to buy it, perhaps this will induce a bet by one of the two on the river?
This isn't terrible as an alternate line, and it's one I'll take if the time is right and it makes sense given the ways in which I've managed to win/lose money in the last few orbits, but it shouldn't be our standard line here. It's an alternative I'd suggest we need a good reason to take.Anybody who wants to play a big pot with us is going to play a big pot. Anybody who's full of crap is probably full of crap and check/mucking. Wang

Checking is bad because it doesn't charge people a price for their draws and it doens't give a real hand a chance to check-raise. If someone was drawing to a straight with 58, 89 or T8, they like the 9. If they had the trips already, they'll want to get a raise in there. Not only is that card good for you since you've got the nuts, but it's good becuase it doesn't look like it'd help you but it likely helped your opponents.