Doyle Brunson Braclet #11 Watch

I'll do this if I think I am reading the bet right.I bet $1 on Doyle to win, I win $100 if he wins.You bet $100 on Doyle not to win, you win $1 if he does not win.Correct, or mixed up?
I'll take this bet!
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do this if I think I am reading the bet right.I bet $1 on Doyle to win, I win $100 if he wins.You bet $100 on Doyle not to win, you win $1 if he does not win.Correct, or mixed up?
correct
i was laying 50-1 against doyle winning (he wont) but i backed out at the last minute b/c i was afraid the odds might be unfair.i really appreciate the fact that i am mentioned in every thread on this site these days. whether i stay or leave from here seems to be more important than whether or not the u.s. pulls out of iraq. honestly, the three things that i think about the most are probably myself, hellmuth, and my gf, and at a certain point u wonder if your own view distorts the importance of things, you know? If the things that matter to you matter less to other people. when i made the poll i was afraid that it might be like 12 people responding, most saying leave fcp and that would be it. i was thinking that maybe no one would care----i didn't realize that if anything i undervalued myself and how important i am to this site. i feel like when the page loads it should say at the top "fullcontactpoker.com gmanshade with guest support by daniel n", or at the least "daniel n. and gmanshade".btw, daniel if you are reading this i would really really really like an intro to hellmuth. i feel like it is an i scratch your back you scratch my back kind of situation maybe
I'm changing my vote to Gman should quit the forum, because clearly he made this bet, and now is backing out because he might lose lots. Thats a no no my friend!Mark
I'm changing my vote to Gman should quit the forum, because clearly he made this bet, and now is backing out because he might lose lots. Thats a no no my friend!Mark
Wow. You were one of the few who voted for him he respected, too. That's gotta hurt.
I agree. I took the bet for $100 and he didn't seem to want to honor it either.
btw, daniel if you are reading this i would really really really like an intro to hellmuth. i feel like it is an i scratch your back you scratch my back kind of situation maybe
I have been willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this is just sad. I'm with Mark. Changing my vote.
x2 Very bad form man. Renegging a bet because you think you will lose is like not cashing people out at your homegame because you donked off your chips to them. What are you going to say? "Sorry I can't pay you because I lost a lot more money that I ever should have gambled." Maybe next time I'll win and I can cash everyone else out.I'm also publicly changing my vote, not that it matters much. Clearly I don't mean very much around here.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT HERE......... I was just reading cardplayers article on Doyle goin for number 11 today and noticed he has stud, holdem, 2-7, and razz bracelets, but no OMAHA. Interesting that this would kinda complete the chain AND tie him for most all time. That may make for good story!

I will offer 1,000,000 to one odds that Doyle busts 9th. Oh, I back out now.Daniel, tell my boy Hellmuth I said what's up, you owe me.Everyone is talking about me, you people couldn't live without me..Don't you know how Rhinestone playssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Gmanshade, not only are you ignorant, arrogant, half retarded, and egotistical but you're also a scumbag who doesn't honor his bets. So sad. But I guess that how is gmanshade playssssssssssssssssssss.

I will offer 1,000,000 to one odds that Doyle busts 9th. Oh, I back out now.Daniel, tell my boy Hellmuth I said what's up, you owe me.Everyone is talking about me, you people couldn't live without me..Don't you know how Rhinestone playssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Not you too!
Well said Mark. I need to change my vote as well. I don't mind a little random craziness on the forum from time to time, but to back out on a bet that was clearly made and then confirmed. Definetly a banament on the horizon.