I Just Read Some Of My Previous Posts

Man, I sucked.Sorry.But, to be fair, a good percentage of you suck(ed) as well.With sincere regret of deepest measures,Demonde

I don't care if you forgive me. I just wanted to point out that I have noted my previous suckiness and am dealing with it personally.The avatar stays. It's who I am. Love me or leave me.

I don't care if you forgive me. I just wanted to point out that I have noted my previous suckiness and am dealing with it personally.The avatar stays. It's who I am. Love me or leave me.
Shut up.You had me at hello.

It doesn't matter who I am, or was, because I was never much and never will be anything on the FCP forums.This isn't me returning. I'm not planning on posting here.In retrospect, I'm not sure what the point of this is.What?

It doesn't matter who I am, or was, because I was never much and never will be anything on the FCP forums.This isn't me returning. I'm not planning on posting here.In retrospect, I'm not sure what the point of this is.What?
Dammit, you broke my heart again.I wish I could quit you, Demonde.
you're one of the Gotti kids?
I am absolutely a Gotti.Holla to Tony P, Lil' C, and of course Polyp.
anyone who tries to be like one of the Gotti kids should be thrown onto oncoming traffic
anyone who tries to be like one of the Gotti kids should be thrown onto oncoming traffic
Then...I guess...my whole life should be thrown...onto oncoming traffic...
You're starting to grow on me. Post more please.