Wsop Event #52 No-limit Hold’em W/re-buys $ 1,000

I can't believe they screwed Daniel like this...AGAIN! He really should be on the WSOP Board of Directors so this crap stops happening. Whoever heard of having a tournament with only two rebuy periods without sending personal messages to all pros that tend to show up late?
Word. I'm starting a petition. Now where are my crayons?
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 Members: speedz99, peteace, dereeekho, JoblessBast, pirateflyer, Ron_Mexico, drewjax, zed500, kennyg1966, EdwardGreene1, loogie, cdd1976, JackArnal, Primadonna, Waffles2003, xmykro, AceJackOffS, stevesavi, Snamuh, makaveliwj, freak2304I'll send you $1 on Stars if you jerk off right now while thinking about this guy:21 Members: speedz99, peteace, dereeekho, JoblessBast, pirateflyer, Ron_Mexico, drewjax, zed500, kennyg1966, EdwardGreene1, loogie, cdd1976, JackArnal, Primadonna, Waffles2003, xmykro, AceJackOffS, stevesavi, Snamuh, makaveliwj, freak2304

21 Members: speedz99, peteace, dereeekho, JoblessBast, pirateflyer, Ron_Mexico, drewjax, zed500, kennyg1966, EdwardGreene1, loogie, cdd1976, JackArnal, Primadonna, Waffles2003, xmykro, AceJackOffS, stevesavi, Snamuh, makaveliwj, freak2304I'll send you $1 on Stars if you jerk off right now while thinking about this guy:21 Members: speedz99, peteace, dereeekho, JoblessBast, pirateflyer, Ron_Mexico, drewjax, zed500, kennyg1966, EdwardGreene1, loogie, cdd1976, JackArnal, Primadonna, Waffles2003, xmykro, AceJackOffS, stevesavi, Snamuh, makaveliwj, freak2304
ughhh. Done.SHIP IT
I can't believe they screwed Daniel like this...AGAIN! He really should be on the WSOP Board of Directors so this crap stops happening. Whoever heard of having a tournament with only two rebuy periods without sending personal messages to all pros that tend to show up late?
I say we all picket outside the Rio! Those b*stards are out to get him!How do they expect DN to drive all the way down there on-time EVERY SINGLE DAY? Its gotta be what... a good three or four miles? Im afraid that they will just keep screwing him if we dont do something about it pretty quick...I cant wait until he gets that new electric car and dont have to worry about polluting the air so much next year....Its madness... Hang in there DN... We'll back ya upJust please keep the public informed about the neglect and mistreatment so something can be done about it for future players
I've cracked the code!Snamuh spelled backwards is Humans!So...Ron should be thinking about doing humans while getting frisky with himself....only not humans....the opposite of that! What's the opposite of humans? Vampires? Zombies? Vampire zombies??Whoa, now I'm turned on. One sec. Lemme tell the boss I need a bathroom break.
ughhh. Done.SHIP IT
What is it? mgsmcnem...or something like that...You didn't have to call me to verify while you were rubbing it out, but it was much appreciated.
What is it? mgsmcnem...or something like that...You didn't have to call me to verify while you were rubbing it out, but it was much appreciated.
Not to hijack this thread or anything (go dn blah blah blah), but I've thought that picture in your avatar was Zach Braff with a mullet for the longest time. On closer inspection, it appears to only be a towel. So disappointing. (go dn blah blah blah)

hey, What if I just did it again? Do I get $2 bucks?And if this Jeffrey Pollack guy keeps personally screwing DN over, I'm gonna protest the WSOP, The Rio, Carnival, Brazil, and everything associated with the WSOP. I may even....I'm just so frustrated. Since when did it become unacceptable to show up two hours late and have to deal with consequences? Seriously, wtf is going on out there?Next thing you know, the pro's will stop getting favorable rulings from the floor, and when that happens, I say we all strike.

hey, What if I just did it again? Do I get $2 bucks?And if this Jeffrey Pollack guy keeps personally screwing DN over, I'm gonna protest the WSOP, The Rio, Carnival, Brazil, and everything associated with the WSOP. I may even....I'm just so frustrated. Since when did it become unacceptable to show up two hours late and have to deal with consequences? Seriously, wtf is going on out there?Next thing you know, the pro's will stop getting favorable rulings from the floor, and when that happens, I say we all strike.
If Pollack needs a brief tour of the desert, you all know who to call...The WSOP and Harrah's need to learn that they can't treat big stars this way. Next they'll be charging for Fiji water and hiring ugly massage girls.
You're right Ron! All this crap for equality among all poker players needs to stop now! We need to remind everybody that Name Pros are better than everybody else. Terrance Chan IS NOT Johnny Chan. Why should he get a fair chance at a WSOP Main Event buyin over lifetime excellent poker players like Shannon Elizabeth and Steve Dannenmann? He needs to be put in his place.Everybody needs to remember that Andrew Black doesn't just eat a sandwich like a normal person. He does it better than everybody else, and probably while crying over a missing Asian man, which makes him better than you, and therefore entitled to better sandwiches. Why should Daniel get cold air blown down on him? He should demand and get a full table redraw so that some random internet player gets that seat.Name pros have rights, and I'm glad you have inspired people to stand up for them. Keep on fighting the good fight you disgusting, disgusting pervert.
You're right Ron! All this crap for equality among all poker players needs to stop now! Everybody needs to remember that Andrew Black doesn't just eat a sandwich like a normal person. He does it better than everybody else, and probably while crying over a missing Asian man, which makes him better than you, and therefore entitled to better sandwiches. Why should Daniel get cold air blown down on him? He should demand and get a full table redraw so that some random internet player gets that seat.
Looks like it got leaked to the press....dnabuse-1.jpg

What does it take to motivate this lazy pro to win a bracelet?Here's what I can do to help:1. I have a better chance at winning the ME than DN does. I have facts to back that up.Mind you, if he really wanted it, no one would have a better chance than him. Does he really want it?2. A week ago I shaved my head to leave a mohawk, to signify the number ONE. One bracelet, that's what I'm asking of DN.I say you fans in LV should all consider getting mohawks before the ME, electric clippers at walmart are under $20. Share.If there are two events left, leave the mohawk wide enough so if DN wins two bracelets, you can prance around with the double stripes.You owe us, DN, you owe the world! Lol, relax, I hope you have fun.(No one ever listens to me. You guys are too vain to shave your heads.)

Instead of the mohawk idea, how about everybody goes out and gets matching nipple piercings with D on the right nipple and N on the left nipple. Then everytime he wins a pot the railers lift up their shirts to reveal their support.Bonus points if you get his face tattooed on your stomach.Triple Bonus points if you have a bit of a gut so you can squish your fat together so it looks like his lips are moving.

You might be the funniest man I know. And I know Speedz99.
Not that I think I'm funnier than loogie (he is, after all, a professional)...but this is the post when you choose to mention it? Someone mentions '300' in a post and he replies, "Sparta!"...I'm not buying it.Yes, I realize how incredibly vain and obnoxious it is to even reply to your statement, which was really a compliment.
Triple Bonus points if you have a bit of a gut so you can squish your fat together so it looks like his lips are moving.
:seriously considering gaining 50 pounds so I can do this face:
Not that I think I'm funnier than loogie (he is, after all, a professional)...but this is the post when you choose to mention it? Someone mentions '300' in a post and he replies, "Sparta!"...I'm not buying it.Yes, I realize how incredibly vain and obnoxious it is to even reply to your statement, which was really a compliment.:seriously considering gaining 50 pounds so I can do this face:
I don't know why, but the SPARTA!!! just caught me completely off guard, and was one of the few times recently :pause for Erin Andrews on Sportscenter: where I actually laughed at something on an internet forum.
Not that I think I'm funnier than loogie (he is, after all, a professional)...
I'm not sure he's been paid for his comedy services. His driving services, yes.
I don't know why, but the SPARTA!!! just caught me completely off guard, and was one of the few times recently :pause for Erin Andrews on Sportscenter: where I actually laughed at something on an internet forum.
pausing right along with ya buddy. I saw her bit during Sportscenter. Some producer finally figured out people like looking at pretty girls on TV. Genius I tell ya. Hey Speedz, better ship me $3.