Wsop Event #52 No-limit Hold’em W/re-buys $ 1,000

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an idea...look at tournament structure sheet before showing up late...even better get there on time!!!
QFTlol well he saved himself some money
original 2000 blinded off to 1125, then add 2000 rebuy and double add on of 4000
Daniel already stated rebuy period was over when he got there.

Why is it that these poker stars with giant egos need to show up to their tourneys hours late all the time? Hellmuth is famous for it, and DN is getting to be much the same. I don't see the point of allowing yourself to be blinded off willingly simply out of laziness.

Why is it that these poker stars with giant egos need to show up to their tourneys hours late all the time? Hellmuth is famous for it, and DN is getting to be much the same. I don't see the point of allowing yourself to be blinded off willingly simply out of laziness.
this is a rebuy tourney so it doesnt really matter...
And Al just sent me a message, he was in, but now he's out.Coolered all day long.AK < KKQQ < 99A2 < 22 on a T42A board.
I don't think I'm going to blog about this one because I'm sick of telling sob stories...Lets just say that I had over 12k at the first break, then caught Aces twice, Kings Twice, Queens Twice and AK once...and I'm busto before level 4. It seems like I can't win if I'm card dead or a card rack. I'll be at Bellagio playing Craps (since Craps is a +ev game for me and poker is stupid) if anyone wants to hang out.

The Stunning One Doubles Through TheWacoKiddOn a flop of {J-Hearts}{6-Clubs}{2-Clubs} Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby checked from the small blind, a middle position player bet 800, Bill "The Stunning One" Edler called, Hamby re-raised to 2,300, the MP player folded, Edler re-raised to 5,850, Hamby moved all in and Edler called.Edler turned over {K-Clubs}{7-Clubs} for a king high flush draw while Hamby tabled {6-Diamonds}{6-Hearts} for middle set. The turn was the {8-Clubs}, making Edler's flush and the {9-Clubs} didnt' pair the board for Hamby. Edler doubled up to 18,000 while Hamby was left with only 2,500.

I can't believe they screwed Daniel like this...AGAIN! He really should be on the WSOP Board of Directors so this crap stops happening. Whoever heard of having a tournament with only two rebuy periods without sending personal messages to all pros that tend to show up late?