Wsop Event #52 No-limit Hold’em W/re-buys $ 1,000

The tournament started at 12:00 PM PST. Daniel will be showing up a little late for todays event.2:14 PM - "They screwed me again. I showed up at 2pm and the rebuy period is over. Every other tournament had a 15 minute break after each level. I thought there were 3 rebuy levels but this event has only 2"2:14 PM - "I have 7125"2:41 PM - "Hellmuth I also at my table and did the EXACT same thing. He has 7100 I have 7125"3:52 PM - "Dustin Dirken at my table. Chatty guy enjoying the conversation. Beat him in a fun hand: I raised to 500 with AJ. He called sb Willie Tan called BB. flop 8 4 4. Dustin bet 700. He started talking and I read weakness. Wil folded and I made it 2200 leaving myself with 4000 left. I started talking and he folded 22. It led to a fun discussion about online play vs live play. "Old school vs New school." He seems like a really nice guy. Humble and respectful."3:57 PM - "I have 8750"4:45 PM - "9650 break time. Playing well and enjoying myself. Feeling well rested too despite Harrah's tent getting me sick"5:13 PM - "Doubled up. Over 24k now. Young aggressive asian player makes it 800. I call with AA. Flop J 5 3. He bet 800. I make it 2500. He raises 4000 more. I go all in. He calls with KJ. Right after that my table broke."5:49 PM - "Down to 14k. Short stacks keep doubling through me"5:55 PM - "My NL mind is very fresh right now and I think I'm going to do very well today but more importantly in the big one."6:07 PM - "Back to 17k after getting Arnold Spee to pay ne off"6:15 PM - "21k now. At a very passive table so I'm playing lots of hands and picking up pots on the flop with squadoosh"6:29 PM - "Ouch. Bad beat. AK vs 9s 7s flop As Ad 4s. Turn Q. River 5s. down to 13k"6:35 PM - "Another stupid beat. I raise with 99 two callers. Bb goes all in for 8000. I go all in. He has K4 off. Flop 367..5...10"6:36 PM - "Down to 4600"6:47 PM - "I'm out. 300 outs and missed"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the over/under on Daniel's Rebuys?18?57?
hes been pretty conservative this yearim saying 7

He's been getting screwed and needs to blow off some steam. I forsee many rebuys.

19 rebuys. You heard it here first.

No way I could play in one of these events where $1000 was like pennies and you get play like this ...Justin Bonomo Stacking Up the RebuysJustin Bonomo raised it up from late position, one player pushed all-in and Bonomo called. Bonomo presented his 2-7 with a smile and his opponent turned over A-4. A deuce came and Bonomo's 2-7 was a winner. His opponent called out, "rebuy."In the next hand, Bonomo bet 400, one player pushed all-in and Bonomo called. Bonomo had K-3 against 6-6. A king came on the turn, but his opponent caught a six on the river, and this time Bonomo was the one calling out, "rebuy."All-in BlindThree players, including Kathy Liebert and J.C. Tran went all in blind pre-flop. Tran turned up 5-6, Liebert held T-4, and their third opponent woke up to pocket kings. The board came K-Q-J-7-6, and their lucky tablemate tripled up, while Tran and Liebert called out for rebuys.Kirk Morrison's All-in ManiaKirk Morrison has been moving all in blind on almost every hand he plays. So often does he push all in, that he has rubber-banded his 7K stack together to make it easier on him.

I cant believe the Krablar got rivered in the hand above.edit - nevermind, i see he called the all-in instead of raising with it, classic rookie krablar mistake

Bonomo Finally Wins a Hand; in for $17KSicko!
So is that broken up into 7-7-5, 10-5-2, or maybe 15-1-1?Just wondering which table he rebought more at.
So is that broken up into 7-7-5, 10-5-2, or maybe 15-1-1?Just wondering which table he rebought more at.
aaaaaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha- so old