Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a less serious noteYou should stay on FCP gmanshade. [ 122 ] [46.74%] You should leave FCP gmanshade. [ 139 ] [53.26%] Can we say bye-bye and lock it down?
If only it could be so..
Hey, guys, we still on for some H.O.R.S.E. for Friday night?
Yes. I'll bring the pork rinds. Jesus has the booze. Hope he brings some of that wine again.
she doesn't like the fact that i post here or play poker. the proplayer drink thing is in the past, but she says that poker comes between us more than it helps us. i tell her things i've said on pstars, or things that are happening with hellmuth, vinh, jensen, and others, and sometimes it seems like she cares. but she doesn't want me to train her to play limit, and a lot of times when she is going to sleep she's mad that i can't come to bed because i'm in the middle of a tournament or am playing a cash game or am railing somebody. i think she basically supports me whatever i do. i'm still trying to change her mind though, because it would be awesome to have her grind out 1/2 or 2/4 limit and i can take higher shots in the MTTs. it could end up like jennifer harman and her husband, with me as jennifer harman.
I think the most hilarious part of this thread is that it seemed like he was willing to pass up sex with his gf to rail somebody in an online poker tournament.
No...fking...way.
Oh, I remember. General Poker Forum. See ya next year.
Obviously someone is going nuts with all the joke accounts they have ever made. I doubt the three previous accounts are different people. Just saying...gmanshade makes my sad life seem amazing.
Hey ! I'm no joke !No snickering, people
  • 1 year later...
I will let the poll decide. If this thread is closed (please don't do that mods) I will go with the results at the time of closing, but assuming the thread is not closed I will look at the results at 6pm EST today (Sunday) and that will be the final tally. If you vote for me to leave I will treat this like Survivor--if voted off I will not post here again, will not make another account, nothing. That will be it. I'll keep an eye on the results so be careful in making your decision.
O RLY?

You know those people who pile on gman, write long drawn out explanations as to why he's so useless, including pics etc etc blah blah, research his post history, and analyze his life through everything he writes? When apparently 'not caring' about him because he's such a loser?Yeah.Do you think it's possible that it says more about you, everytime you do this, rather than him? (Who's probably just bored/messing around to get a reaction)... just a thought.

You know those people who pile on gman, write long drawn out explanations as to why he's so useless, including pics etc etc blah blah, research his post history, and analyze his life through everything he writes? When apparently 'not caring' about him because he's such a loser?Yeah.Do you think it's possible that it says more about you, everytime you do this, rather than him? (Who's probably just bored/messing around to get a reaction)... just a thought.
[ x ] yes, sirrrrrrrrrrr, we have a winnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrr!
I already know I'm a loser, I can admit that much for sure.

I just added my vote to it, another one to leave

im on gmanshades side, stfu. He makes a legit thread and gets nothing but posts like yours. Another reason why FCP is just declining in content and losing valued members rapidly!
the poll didnt lie. be true to your word and just go.
:club:
Oh my gosh, you are so insightful.