Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I just see God AND Phil Hellmuth post back to back?How do we top that? What are the odds? And wouldn't god voice himself through a messenger? For that matter wouldn't Phil Hellmuth?Phil, this thread needs to go a new direction. Mr. Hellmuth, could you help us form some kind of intervention? I know you have a busy schedule and all, but down a couple of your energy drinks and help out one of your fans. I know that's the kind of stuff you live for. We'll stake you in Chinese Poker afterwards.

Poker Forum GroupieGroup: MembersPosts: 669Joined: August 10th, 2005From: Ithaca, NYMember No.: 8,854were people making joke accounts back then?And he's had relatively few posts considering his recent rise in prominence, good or bad.I vote "No Joke Accout"Please make that a new Pole Thread gman,thanks.

Hello Gmanshade.We should meet sometime, you seem like the kind of person I'd like to meet.Regards,Phil Hellmuth Jr.
comic brilliance at its finest right herei wish gman were still posting in this thread so he could see this and start jacking off before he admits to making this jo(p)ke account

As far as I'm concerned, up til now this thread is so super lame that all of you should consider leaving (except the guy who posted the kitty pics).Do I have to save every thread? Sheesh. Here goes (and start another thread after this post on the topic I'm going to address, we don't want to get gman all pumped up about the length of this thread):True story. I had a fantastic looking GF, great body, great curves, great face; but she was an insecure, lying, whiny baby.So she buys me a game (3-D Tetris on N64) for Christmas, and on Christmas Eve I'm up playing this game for hours while she is in bed alone, dripping wet--not one meter away from me.I find out the next day that she cried herself to sleep because I didn't have vaginal intercourse with her!Go figure! She should have been overjoyed that I loved her gift so much! Part of the problem was that she considered holidays extra special occasions for copulation.What a retard she was!Discuss (but in a new thread).Ah. There. Thread fixed!

As far as I'm concerned, up til now this thread is so super lame that all of you should consider leaving (except the guy who posted the kitty pics).Do I have to save every thread? Sheesh. Here goes
not close.
cliff notes anyone?
Too much to cover, it's like your first trip to Vegas. You need to go through all of it, experiencing the good and bad, the pain and glory, the highs and lows. You're cheating yourself here with cliff notes. Just print it all out and use it for bathroom reading for the next 3 months. It can double as TP if you run out, to boot.
not close.
Your envy is too obvious.You haven't said anything interesting in this thread; face it, I'm the alpha dog here and you're just trying to cover up your admiration.Please share a similar true story with us; or are the women in your life just too smart or ugly? :club:

Obviously someone is going nuts with all the joke accounts they have ever made. I doubt the three previous accounts are different people. Just saying...gmanshade makes my sad life seem amazing.

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: mx957, ghostlove, DoinSublime, hockey fan, Dogpatch, davezz5, TB17, simo_8ballIn other news, whos that in your avatar Simo?I wanna make a fuck trophy with her.

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: mx957, ghostlove, DoinSublime, hockey fan, Dogpatch, davezz5, TB17, simo_8ballIn other news, whos that in your avatar Simo?I wanna make a fuck trophy with her.
Natalie ImbrugliaOn a less serious noteYou should stay on FCP gmanshade. [ 122 ] [46.74%] You should leave FCP gmanshade. [ 139 ] [53.26%] Can we say bye-bye and lock it down?