Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

I will change my vote on four conditions...1. Change your sig2. You can NEVER start a new thread again3. Change your avatar to a Corona bottle4. You can never talk about Phil Hellmuth or Vinny Vinh again
lmao
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boardering on nonsensical.
you were the one with the "brilliant" idea of starting a thread named Eat Poop & Die
"Should I leave FCP for good? Yes, you should stay gmanshade. No, you should leave gmanshade."You're an idiot.
kelso.jpg
you're probably going to be leaving, sir. people who dislike you will actively vote leave. the other 95% of the forum probably doesn't care either way, and will ignore the whole debacle. have fun on 2+2, see you in a month!
Basically what I typed when I edited my post.
I will change my vote on four conditions...1. Change your sig2. You can NEVER start a new thread again3. Change your avatar to a Corona bottle4. You can never talk about Phil Hellmuth or Vinny Vinh again
Really, who cares. I voted stay, but you should probably make the choice on your own. If you really care what idiots on a forum think.......then maybe you should leave. If you realize that it's an internet forum(and the General forum at that) Then you'd be better off to say F*ck the poll and just keep posting to1. Keep pissing people off that care this muchand 2. For something to do when you're bored.Edit: oh and HAPPY CANADA DAY!

You should stay on FCP gmanshade. [ 23 ] [79.31%] You should leave FCP gmanshade. [ 6 ] [20.69%] Total Votes: 65 wow apparently he offset 36 votes by changing the question...over/under 35 of them were "no"?

Really, who cares. I voted stay, but you should probably make the choice on your own. If you really care what idiots on a forum think.......then maybe you should leave. If you realize that it's an internet forum(and the General forum at that) Then you'd be better off to say F*ck the poll and just keep posting to1. Keep pissing people off that care this muchand 2. For something to do when you're bored.Edit: oh and HAPPY CANADA DAY!
Calm down there kid! Next time I decide to joke around I'll make sure to put this for you... SWCool?
Canada sucks, but you're mostly right.
Haha, that sounds somewhat confrontational. But I'm sure your joking. Woulden't want to sway all the Canadians to add truth about the stereotype we try so hard to refute. I personally enjoy both countries.
You should stay on FCP gmanshade. [ 23 ] [79.31%] You should leave FCP gmanshade. [ 6 ] [20.69%] Total Votes: 65 wow apparently he offset 36 votes...over/under 35 of them were "no"?
i accidentally reset the voting (see page 3)at the time i thought there were 3 more "NO" votes than "YES"--but with 36 votes that is impossible. I will assume that it was 20 leave and 16 stay votes and that I miscounted.
Calm down there kid! Next time I decide to joke around I'll make sure to put this for you... SWCool?
I'm very calm, and not much of a kid. I only added that quote as an example, I didn't mean any disrespect against you.
i accidentally reset the voting (see page 3)at the time i thought there were 3 more "NO" votes than "YES"--but with 36 votes that is impossible. I will assume that it was 20 leave and 16 stay votes and that I miscounted.
i was aware of that...the votes must have poured into this thread quickly, or you just changed the question multiple timesand you just ruined my own poll, thanks a lot(jk)listen, if you want to stay then stay, if people are annoyed by you so what...i haven't been here long enough to be annoyed by you yet
Do you still care?? I thought we went over this........
i was aware of that...the votes must have poured into this thread quickly, or you just changed the question multiple times
I edited the questions b/c someone posted that the original wording was confusing (see page 1 or 2) and I wanted to make sure no one voted the wrong way by mistake.
Transkation - I didn't like the results, so I misread and changed them. I should be a politician.

StopMaking retarded pollssaying "don't they know how gmanshade plays"making retarded posts about Phil Hellmuth and Vinnie VinhResumeGiving your girlfriend crappy anniversary giftsposting about said gifts on this forum

I think I've seen your name but I have no idea who you are. I've heard from a bunch of FCPer's that you're an idiot though so I voted for you to leave. Either way i don't really care since I wouldn't care if you wanted me to leave the forum. I'm not a narcisist as apparently you are. :club:

Transkation - I didn't like the results, so I misread and changed them. I should be a politician.
ask anyone who has been watching this thread. i am treating the results with complete respect--i had no idea that editing the poll question or my first post would reset the thread.

I think if you make option C "Who gives a ****?" it would win in a landslide no matter how often you reset the poll.

ask anyone who has been watching this thread. i am treating the results with complete respect--i had no idea that editing the poll question or my first post would reset the thread.
What does your girlfriend think about all this?
I think if you make option C "Who gives a ****?" it would win in a landslide no matter how often you reset the poll.
if that was true, i don't think this thread would have 1000 views in thirty minutes
if you truly are you will add the previous votes to the current poll status and make your determination from therebut i'm done giving you advice because you clearly have ignored my first nugget from a while ago