Weekend Tournaments In Vegas

Caesars was $200 flat on Saturday last weekend. 4500 to start, 40 minute rounds. We had 293 ppl in the one I played. personally I'd say stick to cash games - more idiots than last time I was there a few months ago. Its like they keep multiplying. Cash game at Caesars was soft, the Wynn was juicy, but beware what's on the table before you get in. Avg. of about $4-5K on the table at the 1/3 last week everytime I was there - then there was that guy who bought in for $20K at 1/3....

i would play at Caesars on Friday or Sat. The Noon. Just PM me whoever is going to be out there. I am already getting excited.Are we going to be out there during the Main Event Final Table??

Looks like the Main event will be in full swing (not ending) while I am out there. People who are going to be there this coming weekend roll call. would be nice to have a decent sized group to play some tournaments on Friday and Saturday.

ME will play down to the final table on Sunday...day off on Monday...then Final Table starts on Tuesday. That was the original schedule anyway. Was thinking/hoping there might be play late into Sunday night/Monday morning...might try to rail that.Roll call for this weekend's meetup/tourney schedule...email me plans at potsie5@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Yes yes we have all seen this thread before but please indulge me.I have all Friday and all Saturday in Vegas and I would like to play at least a couple of poker tournaments. Preferred entry range is $50-$300.I am staying at the Mirage just to give people an idea of my strip location.Thanks in advance....links are welcome.
I was out there last month. For my $.02 here's some cheaper ones to look at. There is a decent AM tourney across the street at the flamingo - 11:00 AM start with a $65 buy in. I cashed Friday AM (deal for 599 and no w2g) and my buddy won it the next day. I'd recommend the long cab ride downtown through - Friday night 8:00 tourney at Binions. They've really cleaned it up. You'd hardly recognize it. $125 including the add-on/rebuy - good 4-5 hours worth of play.
I was out there last month. For my $.02 here's some cheaper ones to look at. There is a decent AM tourney across the street at the flamingo - 11:00 AM start with a $65 buy in. I cashed Friday AM (deal for 599 and no w2g) and my buddy won it the next day. I'd recommend the long cab ride downtown through - Friday night 8:00 tourney at Binions. They've really cleaned it up. You'd hardly recognize it. $125 including the add-on/rebuy - good 4-5 hours worth of play.
I am just not adventurous enough to go downtown. I picked the Mirage in part because of its amazing location. Flamingo tourney might be perfect for Friday though. Think I am going to play the Nooner at Caesars on Saturday with Potsie. Other FCPers should join in the funness.
I am just not adventurous enough to go downtown. I picked the Mirage in part because of its amazing location. Flamingo tourney might be perfect for Friday though. Think I am going to play the Nooner at Caesars on Saturday with Potsie. Other FCPers should join in the funness.
Booked. If other FCP'ers are down for it, PM me or CaneBrain. Thinking we might try a breakfast meetup Saturday morning before the Caesars tourney.3 days and counting...
Am I invited?Everybody always has a good time when I am around.
I lived in Amsterdam for three months. And by "Amsterdam," I mean a little coffeehouse named the Greenhouse Effect.
I lived in Amsterdam for three months. And by "Amsterdam," I mean a little coffeehouse named the Greenhouse Effect.
I was there!

The Venetian 8 pm Tourney looks good. $125 buy in with one re buy of $50. 30 minute blinds and average of 60 players so prize pool should be near 9 g's. I will play that first and then play the Belaggio Satelites to get into the bigger $500 or $1000 events. Also Mirage tourney looks good at 7 pm. nightly. $230 buy in. 30 minute blinds.

Am I invited?Everybody always has a good time when I am around.
You are SOOO in. Potsie you lived in A-Dam? Me jealous. I have been twice for a week each.....incredible city excluding the smart drug laws (and best city ever with said laws)
You are SOOO in. Potsie you lived in A-Dam? Me jealous. I have been twice for a week each.....incredible city excluding the smart drug laws (and best city ever with said laws)
Yeah, good times I believe. Think I was there for summer school. Not sure. Some school friends who went to A-Dam showed me some pictures from their trip. I was in them.So yeah, pretty good times.

Looks like the Bellagio cup is running, so there won't be the $500/$1k Bellagio tournies to satellite into.My schedule will look something like this:Friday - Get hammered and probably blow my roll at a cash table.Saturday - Noon - Orleans Open - $225 - 2k Chips - 25/25, 25/50, 50/100 blinds and 1 hour levelsSunday - Hopefully Orleans Open Final Table at 3pmOtherwise either Venetian $145 + $50 Rebuy at 6pm or $380 at NoonFill in with Mirage SNGs, Clubbing, and railing the main event (note the lack of sleep... I'm seriously going to try to go Friday-Monday with no sleep)

flying out in three hours. its niiiiice.
Aweso. Don't lose the BR before I get there.FYI my schedule:FRI: Get in late eve. to Mandalay. Meet cousin and head to Mirage for craps (mandatory start to our Vegas trips). Be up five hundy by midnight, accept offer of and party in Rainman suite until dawn.SAT: Meet up with CaneBrain and other FCP'ers at Caesar's for the nooner tourney and possibly a bite beforehand if I can make it earlier. TID at Caesar's, turn over Rainman suite to FCP crew for flipaments, Wii, strippers-n-blow, whatever you guys want.SUN: See SAT, repeat. Maybe catch Suns Summer League game at the Mack at 5pm. Possibly rail ME (they're playing down to FT that day) at Rio that night. Party somewhere late.MON: TID again in some tourney. Bet all winnings on 23 (since BG says it's running hot), display supreme pwnage at roulette. Go home before wife turns car back into pumpkin (midnight).See you there!