Final Table, 7 left. I have a decent chipleadblinds 2500/5000 w/ 600 anteRISE: 190kCO: 98kbutton: 145kSB: 91kUTG: 11kMP:24kMP1: 101kCO was 2nd in chips to start the final table. he's played almost every hand, min raised most of those. the first time he min raised my blind i raised back and he folded. RISE is BB with ATofolds to CO who min raises to 10000, RISE raises to 30000, CO raises to 50000, RISE pushes.....good? not good?

I just call - his second min-raise would worry me plus he just put 1/2 his stack into the pot preflop. You're getting 4-1+ on the preflop call so I'd see a flop though.If you fold post-flop assuming you whiff the flop, you still have one of the big chip stacks at the table.

I just call - his second min-raise would worry me plus he just put 1/2 his stack into the pot preflop. You're getting 4-1+ on the preflop call so I'd see a flop though.If you fold post-flop assuming you whiff the flop, you still have one of the big chip stacks at the table.
Ditto. You can't fold PF to his other raise. If you hit two-pair or better on the flop, stay in. Otherwise check-fold.

Eh, if you just flat-call I get the feeling he's shoving any flop. I kind of like the shove, he's leaving himself a decent enough stack to play, so he could be bluffing. I might flat-call his original raise just to keep the pot a little smaller and maybe extract some value when you hit/outplay him.

ok, so if i call and see an A 8 4 rainbow flop, whats my line then? check fold?
Depends on how weak his bet looks. Call a smallish bet, fold to a push I think.

the pot's become huge already, and he has about half his stack in. what would be a smallish bet? would he be pushing a lot of hands?

ok, so if i call and see an A 8 4 rainbow flop, whats my line then? check fold?
Assuming he's got a huge starting hand AA-QQ/AK, you're in a WA/WB situation with that flop. I would even discount AK a bit as with AK, I would shove if I was villain instead of min-raising. I'd probably check/call it down on that flop as we want KK/QQ to bet and we're obviously not getting any better Ace to fold.