Two Pair On 3-flush Board

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t800 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero (t9030)UTG (t8365)MP1 (t12820)MP2 (t5420)CO (t18615)Button (t5490)SB (t7760)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6 :D , 3 :club: . 3 folds, CO calls t800, 1 fold, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (t2300) 2 :D , 3 :D , 6 :D(3 players)SB bets t2400, Hero ?No real reads. Top 7 pay.

Very scary board. There are many hands he could of limped with that will have you dominated. Against a bluff with a single heart only puts you at about 2-1 advantage. A pair with a heart is a coin flip. A set, straight, or a flush puts you at about a 4-1 dog. With your stack size, continuing with this hand basically commits you. You are not invested all that much at this point and folding still leaves you in decent shape chip wise. I'd fold and pick a better spot. Even if you are ahead at this point, there are way too many redraw possibilities.

I think you're all crazy, this is an EASY push for me. Reasons:1. It's a $3 sng. Your opponents are not going to be very good. This means that SB has a much wider range than he probably should.2. It's a suited board, which means everybody loves to bluff at it. He could easily have a lot of reasonable draws, or a made hand that is worse than your made hand and he has bet out big because the hearts scare him.3. The blinds are huge. At 400/800+ante we have an M of about 5 here after posting the blind. I.e. we don't have any wiggle room, top 2 pair is a monster hand and even on a suited board it is often good. It is a little scary that the SB leads out in front of 2 players, but that doesn't mean he has you beat. Note that if he had a made flush he would check there like 90%+ of the time. If he somehow has the made straight he would also check it a lot of the time here and let a flush draw bet it, then raise all-in. If he has a pair and a high heart then you're getting decent odds on your money to get it all in. It's not terribly likely that he has a set either, which leaves you with likely the best hand.

I think you're all crazy, this is an EASY push for me.
QFT...A made flush betting pot is very unlikely. At best he's sitting on TP with a flush draw, but the size of the bet tells me he just has TP and wants to shut down the draws.
Without any reads, I'd fold this.
You can't be serious. In a turbo you don't have enough time to make better hands than this. Instapush.
QFT...A made flush betting pot is very unlikely. At best he's sitting on TP with a flush draw, but the size of the bet tells me he just has TP and wants to shut down the draws.
QFT