Gorilla Vs Shark

Supposing the gorilla was blessed with the same aquatic agility as the shark...how would he go about doing the shark in? Bear hug? Tickle him? What could he do?

Supposing the gorilla was blessed with the same aquatic agility as the shark...how would he go about doing the shark in? Bear hug? Tickle him? What could he do?
punch him to deathalso somebody made a good point about eye gouging

Would you be able to take the gorilla to the local swimming pool and have him trained by an expert? Maybe a few intense swimming lessons would tip the balance in his favour. Also, if you placed the Shark on dry land, unless the shark got in a lucky bite, the Gorilla would own it. Maybe the Gorilla would take the tactical approach, avoiding the Shark at all costs until it dies of asphyxiation.

you guys are out of your minds.. I think a great white, if you could rig it so it wouldn't suffocate, would own the gorilla on dry land, much less in any amount of water. How does the gorilla even get near the shark without getting a huge face full of death.I think a hippo getsowned by a great white in water also. Hippo would be a much, much better fight. Hippos are mean, I'd take a hippo verses just about any land animal, particularly if it's in a river.

I was watching some show on some animal channel about Elephants and it showed them killing a Hippo easily.
Come on now, I said "almost" any.. I wouldn't take any land animal against an elephant, besides micro-organism and human with a big gun.
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOORYUKEN!!
actually a the shooooooooooooooooooooryuken is just a rotating the joystick a quarter circle from down to forward position and then hit the punch button.i enjoyed mortal kombat more than street fighter

You know a gorilla has sharp teeth as well and can bite through a coconut so he could bite the shark as well. He also has the thumbs, jsPlus he could dive on top of the shark and has the strenght to hang on.

How about 2-3 gorillas vs. a velociraptor in a cage match? And if 2-3 gorillas couldn't take one, any animal anyone would think could take one? Or 2-3 of them?What if they were Wang-style double sized bad *** gorillas?