Wsop Event #48 2-7 Triple Draw Lowball (limit) W/rebuys $ 1,000

FCP member (rarely posts anymore) that moved to Vegas. Pretty sure thats who steve is talking about, but I could be wrong.
Grassy @ss
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

# < 1 min. | Posted by shortonPhil Hellmuth EliminatedIn a three way hand, all three had an 8 low, but Hellmuth had the worst 8 low and is out.# 25 minutes ago | Posted by shortonJustin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo Has Been EliminatedWell, that's good.

Hey Doox.... who is that licking the Stanley Cup?
That's Hayden Panitierre from the NBC show Heroes. She's incredibly gorgeous and I kinda feel dirty for admitting that I have this pic as well:hayden-panettiere-personal-lick.jpgApparently, she likes to lick things :club:
That girl is insanely hot.
I'd have to agree. I felt dirty and kind of pathetic, but I sat through the entire ABC Family Channel showing of her "Bring it On Again" cheerleading movie :club: Absolutely gorgeous.

12:45 AM - "These breaks today are killing us. Break after every level and chip off takes extra 20 min each time"[Pokernews.com]# 1 minute ago | Posted by shortonGive Me a Break -- Or Don'tDaniel Negreanu is a bit peeved -- according to him, in the eight hours of Day 1, we've had five hours of play and three hours of breaks.

I don't think they're done yet....Barry vs. JenniferBarry Greenstein raises pre-draw and Jennifer Harman calls.R1: Greenstein draws two, Harman draws three. Greenstein bets and is called.R2: Greenstein draws one, Harman draws two. Greenstein bets and is called.R3: Greenstein pat, Harman pat. Greenstein bets and Harman folds. Harman is down to 3,200 and Greenstein has 14,000.I've never played triple draw... but stand pat and fold to a bet? Why not draw if you're going to fold to a bet? Jen's a powerhouse, so surely I'm missing something....EDIT: I guess obviously she was going to try to take it away... but still... it looks weird to me. That's why I'm not there.

I don't think they're done yet....Barry vs. JenniferBarry Greenstein raises pre-draw and Jennifer Harman calls.R1: Greenstein draws two, Harman draws three. Greenstein bets and is called.R2: Greenstein draws one, Harman draws two. Greenstein bets and is called.R3: Greenstein pat, Harman pat. Greenstein bets and Harman folds. Harman is down to 3,200 and Greenstein has 14,000.I've never played triple draw... but stand pat and fold to a bet? Why not draw if you're going to fold to a bet? Jen's a powerhouse, so surely I'm missing something....EDIT: I guess obviously she was going to try to take it away... but still... it looks weird to me. That's why I'm not there.
I'm guessing she re-drew and must have kept getting paired or what ever and was hoping Barry would miss also and not bet the last time. Barry betting there is so clutch...he may have missed too, but there is no way Jen can call there.

omgz no updatez! :club:

Bluff still shows Chris in about 10th with 32800, but I'm sure the chip count is wrong. He hasn't busted though.(Its Chris LaMell for anyone following online. He also finished 40th this year in one of the Limit Holdem (I think) events.)TID!Mark

Negreanu busted according to Pokernews.com! What happened DN?

it looks weird to me. That's why I'm not there.
she probably made a rough hand (bad 9 or 10).if she raises second draw she's going to get 3-bet every time barry has a better hand, and she's probably drawing too rough to call a 3 bet and draw so instead she just calls, and if barry draws then she'll have the option to check the river behind. when barry's pat she still may be ahead of him and can't really break if she has a rough draw, but when barry bets on the end she knows she doesn't have the best hand (i think barry rarely has snow here).at least that's the way i see it.