Wsop Event #48 2-7 Triple Draw Lowball (limit) W/rebuys $ 1,000

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He Wrote the Book On ItDaniel Negreanu wrote the 2-7 Triple Draw section of Doyle Brunson's famed poker bible, "Super/System 2." This is one of his best games - expect Negreanu to play deep here.No pressure...

He Wrote the Book On ItDaniel Negreanu wrote the 2-7 Triple Draw section of Doyle Brunson's famed poker bible, "Super/System 2." This is one of his best games - expect Negreanu to play deep here.No pressure...
Wow, didn't know that. He has to FT this!!

nutzbuster, VernonME, Savage, serge, Rags4Me, checkymcfold, bull62, xmykro, llou, JohnGalt, Nexuss, magnetor, triplem93, bjp1976, Bearw8, ivegottadollar13, Naismith, borinka99, workz, pocktdeuces, doublemeup, bigjavHEY LOOKIE EVERYONE...JAMIE IS ACTUALLY OUT OF BED!!!YAYYYY!!!!lolGO DN!! :club:

I think DN's section in SSII is the best section in that book.
Daniel:5:50 PM - "Here's a first. We just ran out of cards on the SECOND draw!"
LMAO. WSOP Tournament action, it's doooooooonktastic!Hats off to you sir, how you pros can keep a straight face through such atrocities of the game is beyond me. Bracelet winners should be given a nerf bat and once a rotation be able to hit someone on the head and say "No." I think it would release tension under the guise of helping those less-inclined learn the fundamentals of solid lowball play. :club:
Harrah's dropped the Triple Draw rebuy down to a $1k buyin? Used to be $5k w/rebuys, making it a pretty exclusive field.
no that's the single draw tournament, they still have that onei have to say that this is the single silliest concept for a tournament ever...who does limit rebuy events?
I was thinking the same thing. Where are U Steve??? :club:
Sadly I am still sick. Grrr. I told Chris he had permission to win the event in my absence though. Many people were surprised that I missed this one. I did however predict lots of mistakes by dealers, and a general lack of knowledge from most players. This an event where a very good player has a much larger edge imo. GL to Daniel, Chris, and others...........
Chip CountsPlayer Sponsor Amount Trend"Miami" John Cernuto 10000 8000Justin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo 9750 7750
Damn... zee's playing every tourney possible? More than DN?
Sadly I am still sick. Grrr. I told Chris he had permission to win the event in my absence though. Many people were surprised that I missed this one. I did however predict lots of mistakes by dealers, and a general lack of knowledge from most players. This an event where a very good player has a much larger edge imo. GL to Daniel, Chris, and others...........
Chris= wrto???

From the Pokernews update link:Submitted Without CommentRalph Perry has offered to teach Brandi Hawbaker how to play 2-7 Triple Draw, Badugi, and Chinese Poker -- the three games she says she needs help with.lol.

wrto = huh???
FCP member (rarely posts anymore) that moved to Vegas. Pretty sure thats who steve is talking about, but I could be wrong.
From the Pokernews update link:Submitted Without CommentRalph Perry has offered to teach Brandi Hawbaker how to play 2-7 Triple Draw, Badugi, and Chinese Poker -- the three games she says she needs help with.lol.
beat me to it... simply .. wow. I've always thought badugi sounded dirty. thx for confirmation.