Looking For Atlantic City Hotel Suggestions

Looking for some good suggestions on a hotel in A.C. for the end of July, preferrably on or near the boardwalk (I'm talking drunk staggering distance back to the room) for a reasonable price. the cheapest I could find for a 5 night stay was close to $2000, which is absurd. I finally talked my wife into take a trip like this but she's not going for the prices we are finding so far. if anyone knows of any good deals please PM me or post it here.Thanks in Advance,Mattmb5322

Looking for some good suggestions on a hotel in A.C. for the end of July, preferrably on or near the boardwalk (I'm talking drunk staggering distance back to the room) for a reasonable price. the cheapest I could find for a 5 night stay was close to $2000, which is absurd. I finally talked my wife into take a trip like this but she's not going for the prices we are finding so far. if anyone knows of any good deals please PM me or post it here.Thanks in Advance,Mattmb5322
Stay at the Holiday Inn. Close to the Taj and very cheap if you wanna stay on the boardwalk. GG.