My Sex And Poker Story

you're a moron. the only problem with this proof is the first line, require does not imply equality. a plant requires sunlight, that doesnt mean it is sunlight. that being said its a funny little proof.
lmaoalso, anyone that posts a proof that women = evil, you might want to question if you are gay
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needed a pic dammit.So, for everyone who won't, can't, shouldn't, are morally objected to, grossed out by, or just straight up scared of SIIHP, well, I have to ask....NicoleWhitehead6.jpg3Are you sure? If she says SIIMP or gtfo, are you really just going to leave this poor damsel in distress?

I actually had a buddy who knew 2 women who would only have "relations" in this fashion. The result of years of this was not good.It really rectum. :club: Sorry....I just could NOT resist... :D

I actually had a buddy who knew 2 women who would only have "relations" in this fashion. The result of years of this was not good.It really rectum. :club: Sorry....I just could NOT resist... :D
Sooooooo Sick!
You win. :D

nice one nutzbusterbtw to the OP, I'd like to have a girlfriend that would let me gamble with her about sex acts. that would be awesome

nice one nutzbusterbtw to the OP, I'd like to have a girlfriend that would let me gamble with her about sex acts. that would be awesome
She saves her sex wagers for Hellmuth.
On a related note, I bet my wife once that she couldn't make me have sex with her for 30 days.She won. Dammit. :club:
Brag post. LOL
On a related note, I bet my wife once that she couldn't make me have sex with her for 30 days.She won. Dammit. :club:
OP, since a bet has already been made concerning the buttsecks, it is now fair game. Make a similar bet with her to the one above. Be prepared for a lot of teasing and temptation. You're strong, you can handle it. If you're really good, you'll get right to the point of losing the bet and then stop. When it gets to the home stretch she'll be desparate if she's at all competitive. That's when you give in and say "Oh alright. But only if it's buttsecks."
OP, since a bet has already been made concerning the buttsecks, it is now fair game. ...
NS. She wants buttsecks, and she wants buttsecks in the worst way, or she never would have put buttsecks out there as a possibillity. She's just too embarrassed to ask outright for buttsecks, so she set up a little system to get her buttsecks, but it didn't work. I know and you know that the easiest way to get buttsecks is to just talk about having buttsecks, but women aren't that way. They'd rather trick or be tricked into buttsecks.Lesson #1 in Women: Women are a little tricky, they like to play games. But once you figure out the game, you can learn to manage them pretty easily. Chocolate, flowers, and saying one memorable nice thing every time you see her will any woman playing the meat flute and giving buttsecks 24/7. Trust me. I've done this 1,000 times. Anyway, if you find you can't talk about buttsecks, then play the game. The next time you get her naked, make sure she's drunked up a little bit, (or, next time she's drunked up, get her a little bit naked), then offer her a back massage, oil her up and sometime in the first three or so minutes of massaging her, just slip it in and start your buttsecks. She'll have a big faked surprised look on her face (but I bet she knows what she's doing) and a big smile when it's over. And once you open Pandora's buttsecks box, all the shame and embarassment will be gone and you can feel free to have buttsecks any time you want. But be sure to mix it up a little and don't soley rely on buttsecks as your only grooving option. She'll love buttsecks. She already loves buttsecks. Trust me on this. Have buttsecks with her.
Trust me on this. Have buttsecks with her.
The man from Des Moines should know. Iowa is the Tall Corn(hole) State.
She'll love buttsecks. She already loves buttsecks. Trust me on this. Have buttsecks with her.
Almost sounds like a Wham! song.
She'll love buttsecks. She already loves buttsecks. Trust me on this. Have buttsecks with her.Almost sounds like a Wham! song.
Only true if you replace "buttsecks" with "anonymous man-on-man love in a public loo."
It really rectum.
Rectum? Damn near killed himIf anyone out there knows the original joke to go with this punch line that I have been carrying around in my head for years, pleeeaaaase post it.
I don't have time to bang out an explanation, but you are wrong. Go back and read through it again; he skipped a step which is why you're confused but the "math" is correct.
It isn't just the math that is correct. The logic is as well.
I should bet my gf that every time i say hellmuth's name she has to give me a bj. that would be awesome
I'd bet that you like to scream out his name during the blow job.
Trust me. I've done this 1,000 times.
Brag post? hehe.Also, on a related/unrelated note, as I was getting to my supersat seat last night at the Rio, Captain Tom bumped into from behind. Insert punchline:
You act like the 'betting' is done between complete strangers. Its just a way to spice things up.
Exactly, she's not just some random whore off the street, we've been dating for 2years and she damn near calls me everyday. She also put on some lingerie for me donkforlife, does that also make her a whore? All that and the bet means is that she is possibly not a mormon.
OP, since a bet has already been made concerning the buttsecks, it is now fair game. Make a similar bet with her to the one above. Be prepared for a lot of teasing and temptation. You're strong, you can handle it. If you're really good, you'll get right to the point of losing the bet and then stop. When it gets to the home stretch she'll be desparate if she's at all competitive. That's when you give in and say "Oh alright. But only if it's buttsecks."
A solid plan, cheers. I'm sorry to hear you lost your bet :club: I can't believe some of you tried to turn my anal sex thread into a maths thread.