My Sex And Poker Story

i guess i'll never understand the allure of putting my **** into a butt hole.- Jordan
I always pegged you for a taker instead of a giver.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had a buddy who knew 2 women who would only have "relations" in this fashion. The result of years of this was not good.It really rectum. :club: Sorry....I just could NOT resist... :D
it hsknmi lobe you man
i guess i'll never understand the allure of putting my **** into a butt hole.- Jordan
It is not the allure of putting your **** into A butt hole, it is the allure of putting your **** into a woman's butt hole!If you give it to them right they will want it over and over. Trust me on that! :club:
It is not the allure of putting your **** into A butt hole, it is the allure of putting your **** into a woman's butt hole!
Good post, that definitely needed some clarification!Daniel, what would your advice be? :club:
Rectum? Damn near killed himIf anyone out there knows the original joke to go with this punch line that I have been carrying around in my head for years, pleeeaaaase post it.
Goes something like this:Johnny is late for school. Teacher asks why. Johnny says, " I was walking to school and saw a dog chasing a rabbit, so I watched. They ran around and around, but then the rabbit stopped real quickly and the dog ran right into the rabbits a$$hole."Teacher says, "Rectum, Johnny, Rectum!"Johnny says, "Rectum?, Damn near killed him"Random sidenote: The little worm aliens in MIB say the punchline during the movie. Or was it MIB2?
Goes something like this:Johnny is late for school. Teacher asks why. Johnny says, " I was walking to school and saw a dog chasing a rabbit, so I watched. They ran around and around, but then the rabbit stopped real quickly and the dog ran right into the rabbits a$$hole."Teacher says, "Rectum, Johnny, Rectum!"Johnny says, "Rectum?, Damn near killed him"Random sidenote: The little worm aliens in MIB say the punchline during the movie. Or was it MIB2?
RIM shotBADABING!!