My Sex And Poker Story

Am i not wrong in saying that what you do to one side you must do to another?Isn't that a common law in math?
You're right, but you're picking up on the wrong problem with that line of the proof. The next to last line should read:Girls = (money^2)^1/2You're substituting Money^2 for Evil, and the square root of Money^2 is Money.Edit: Or like kestral said they did the substitution and skipped a line...I'm reading way too much in to that stupid joke pic.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The square root cancels out the root, nothing must be done to the other side... It's kinda like -(-2)=x in which case the negatives just cancel each other out and x stays the same..[/quoteThat is completely different....
Am i not wrong in saying that what you do to one side you must do to another?Isn't that a common law in math?
girls = (money)2money = sqrt(evil)replace money in the first with sqrt(evil) from the second to getgirls = (sqrt(evil))2
If she wins i need to take her shopping and spend $50 dollars on her, if I win I get to love her butt.
Chris, 1. Cheap date. I'm assuming the $50 dollars goes towards buying classy things like anal beads or street walking shoes.2. The second bolded part was great.
Stick It In Her PooperIt is fun. It can be disgusting if done improperly. It can be done in a respectful way.
There is something very, very funny about the phrase, "Sticking your penis in a girl's *** can be done in a respectful way."

As a present for letting you stick it in her 2 hole, go buy her a case of Phil Hellmuth's ProPlayer Energy Drink. I hear it makes a great gift for any couple!

Cost of anal sex: $50Cost of losing to a 3 outer on the river: $50 and anal sexGiving your girlfriend anal and choking her out: Priceless
This man gets it!
There is something very, very funny about the phrase, "Sticking your penis in a girl's *** can be done in a respectful way."
No doubt about it. Funny... but true.
The square root cancels out the root, nothing must be done to the other side... It's kinda like -(-2)=x in which case the negatives just cancel each other out and x stays the same..
You must have gone to college for business
Was thinking the same thing.
One problem though,On the last part of the equation, what you do to one side you must to do the other.. You want to get rid of the square root, therefore you square evil, but you also have to square girlsSo therefore, Girls squared would equal evil..
Actually it's not girls squared that are evil, it's square girls are evil.It's just plain mean to not put out :club:

fck you OP for 2 reasons. 1) that ur gf is even semi-cool with the idea2) that ur gf plays poker and seems to think it's fine even if she is a donkgood night.

One problem though,On the last part of the equation, what you do to one side you must to do the other.. You want to get rid of the square root, therefore you square evil, but you also have to square girlsSo therefore, Girls squared would equal evil..
youre a moron. the only problem with this proof is hte first line, require does not imply equality. a plant requires sunlight, that doesnt mean it is sunlight. that being said its a funny little proof.
As a present for letting you stick it in her 2 hole, go buy her a case of Phil Hellmuth's ProPlayer Energy Drink. I hear it makes a great gift for any couple!
gmanshade ownzbut that is a lesson learned
proof_that_girls_r_evil.jpg
The statement that Girls require Time and Money does not translate to Girls = Time x Money. The use of “and” substitutes to and addition, not a multiplication ( ex: I have a quarter and a nickel becomes 25 + 5 not 25 x 5), therefore Girls = Time + Money Time = Money Girls = Money + Money Girls = 2Money Money = sqrt(evil) Girls = 2sqrt(evil) Girls^2 = ( 2sqrt(evil) )^2 Girls^2 = 4 evil Therefore square girls are four evil… I killed it. My bad.

first responce about the black guys was pricelesslol, this sounds like my weds went to strip club had all my baller friends get me pissed drunk then we brought to strippers to buddys house srry thats all folks :club: