Lock Your Doors, Grab Your Canned Goods..

.. and start counting the signs of the apocalypse.. Jamie Gold just cashed in the WSOP $5000 NL 6-handed. Brace yourself for swarms of locusts, and if it starts raining, build one of theseEOWNoahsArk.jpg

typical fcp bullshit
Wow, first of all, congratulations on your first post. I must say I'm impressed, I can't even recall a new member using his first words on our forum to showcase his ability to bypass the foul language filter, while simultaneously adding completely nothing to the topic at hand. Well played, sir.You seem a little down in the dumps, like the world doesn't understand you. My suggestion to help you reflect such injustices of the world is to maybe change your avatar to give the rest of us that warm, fuzzy feeling you so desperately want to share with your newfound peers.Option 1:turning_goth_girl_lg.jpgOption 2:Misc-Im_So_Goth_I_shit_bats.jpgOr, if you want to give us all something we could actually enjoy, possibly Option 3:liz-vicious-2-pics.jpgYou can rarely, if ever, go wrong with girl scouts.Best of luck in your FCP career, sir.

Bah, I go to all that trouble and I think he got banned already. No justice in this world! :club:

Rest assured, your girl scout did not go unappreciated.
Believe me, that was the no-brainer.. I thought the 2nd picture was the true find, though.
Believe me, that was the no-brainer.. I thought the 2nd picture was the true find, though.
Your entire post was a goldmine. Don't lament the fact that we lost its intended recipient: it was inevitable. The regular members of the forum may not have been the intended recipients of your post, but we are the group that is most grateful for its contribution.***EDIT***For those of us who missed it, what was his avatar anyway?
Your entire post was a goldmine. Don't lament the fact that we lost its intended recipient: it was inevitable. The regular members of the forum may not have been the intended recipients of your post, but we are the group that is most grateful for its contribution.***EDIT***For those of us who missed it, what was his avatar anyway?
Oddly enough, it was the Transformer Optimus Prime symbol. He got a few anti-FCP posts off filled with potty words before he got booted. He struck me like an emo-goth, so I offered him some suggestions.
???????
Sorry chrozzo, the guy I was directing the zaniness toward got banned after he hijacked the thread, so without his posts in here, this thread doesn't make as much sense. Just focus on the girl scout and smile, I guess.
Sorry chrozzo, the guy I was directing the zaniness toward got banned after he hijacked the thread, so without his posts in here, this thread doesn't make as much sense. Just focus on the girl scout and smile, I guess.
weill doty

I feel as though this topic got off to a bad start. I'll try again. ...apocalypse... Dustin "neverwin" Woolf just cashed in the WSOP $5000 NL 6-handed. (insert childlike representation of a crazy story from bible here)Care to restart an old rivalry?

.. and start counting the signs of the apocalypse.. Jamie Gold just cashed in the WSOP $5000 NL 6-handed. Brace yourself for swarms of locusts, and if it starts raining, build one of theseEOWNoahsArk.jpg
That damn ark better hurry up and get to my house, we have had rain for 17 days straight. I am not talking sprinkles either. I am talking inches / day!!!!
That damn ark better hurry up and get to my house, we have had rain for 17 days straight. I am not talking sprinkles either. I am talking inches / day!!!!
I get rain 200 something days a year here, yet we seem to be getting along fine w/o boats - though I suppose without them the price of seafood would go up.
I feel as though this topic got off to a bad start. I'll try again. ...apocalypse... Dustin "neverwin" Woolf just cashed in the WSOP $5000 NL 6-handed. (insert childlike representation of a crazy story from bible here)Care to restart an old rivalry?
Nah, Woolf has 11 five-digit cashes in major tournaments, Gold has 3. Woolf helped us coin "POB", Gold gave us Blueberries. Gold the easier target AINEC. Easier to just let the thread die.