.25/.50 Nl Ring Play On The Flop

Just wondering if you think i made the right call on the flop. would you guys pay to see the turn with that flop? or should i have raised? really not sure how i should of played it....PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($49.20)UTG ($71.95)UTG+1 ($46.50)MP1 ($54.25)MP2 ($51.60)Hero ($81.35)Button ($45.70)SB ($70.35)Preflop: Hero is CO with Qdiamond.gif, Tdiamond.gif. 2 folds, MP1 raises to $2, MP2 calls $2, Hero calls $2, 3 folds.Flop: ($6.75) 2spade.gif, Jdiamond.gif, Tspade.gif(3 players)MP1 checks, MP2 bets $4, Hero calls $4, MP1 calls $4.Turn: ($18.75) 8club.gif(3 players)MP1 checks, MP2 bets $17, Hero folds, MP1 folds.Final Pot: $35.75

as played- fold... the villian's not going anywhere... his turn bet pretty much commits him to this pot & you're not getting him to lay down if you shove...*edit*another option present in this hand should you choose to experiment could have been:raise him to $10/$11 on the flop & see what he does... you have position on him & get to act last for the rest of the hand... and chances are he's dumpin his A K / A Q / 77> hands right here... if he 3bets all in obv fold but he'll likely just call if he doesn't have a monster... and if he doesn't have a monster that turn card probably didn't help him that much *unless he likes to raise from MP PF w/ marginal holdings-in which case you should make note of it for later* and will likely check/fold to a follow through on your part, i like about $22 (a bet that will put him to a decision for his stack & he'll be aware of this)but hey, plays like this can also get you in trouble & result in stacking of to jc js & the like haha...

This really depends on the villian, but as a default I think you need to fold it on the flop or raise, with my default to be fold. The villian is betting into two opponents which makes it less likely that they are bluffing, that flop hits a lot of hands and by just calling you're giving the opponent behind you good odds to call with a hand you don't know a lot about. This isn't the flop you want with Qd10d, you don't know how many, if any of the outs are good if you are behind, so I would just dump it on the flop and move on.